• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MechDX

Oct 25, 2017
Granato >>>>>> 3 yards per carry.

Just give us your damn 1st round pick and a tackle and call it a day Chris.

Tlaloc

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dak is dumb trying to get 40mil dudes not even worth 30mil. He's a 25 to 28mil qb and that's from my cowboys loving ass.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Can see the Jets who need secondary help desperately, try to trade with the Eagles.

Joe Douglas knows all the corners well and helped develop the secondary and while none of the Eagles corners are world beaters, the Eagles have depth and a log jam. They might be willing to trade one for a 3rd or 4th.

Striker

Oct 25, 2017
Sold me, Bucky!

Bucky Brooks (@BuckyBrooks)
8/12/19, 8:07 PM

I wonder if the same people who are appalled at the prospect of No.4 asking for $40M per year but likely getting $32-34M are upset about Derek Carr, Jimmy G., Matthew Stafford and Kirk Cousins making $25-$28M when that was viewed as the top of the market.. Check their resumes..

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
I support Dak in holding out for a huge payday because it fucks over the owners, but also because I think he's mediocre so it also fucks over the Cowboys. It's a win-win.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Jay and ROC Nation just announced a venture with the NFL - social justice and entertainment. Not sure what the social justice aspect will be but they will produce half time shows.

I'll take Beyonce performing every half time. Sign me up for that!

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
The Eagles are trying to sign an Army Vet OT. TOTH wants to join the Eagles

Probably fielding offers for Big V. Between Dillard and Mailata they probably think they have enough dept.

Big V for Clowney who says no?
They're definitely fielding offers. Maybe we'll send him to the Texans for a 4th
People with even half a brain.

Now Trent Williams for Clowney...
Williams hasn't had a fully healthy season in 6 years and he's 31. Washington has a good DL already too. I don't see that being an equal trade

MechDX

Oct 25, 2017

A few months ago from McClain "Texans will never trade Clowney".

Clowney holds all the cards. Texans have zero leverage

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
They're definitely fielding offers. Maybe we'll send him to the Texans for a 4th

Williams hasn't had a fully healthy season in 6 years and he's 31. Washington has a good DL already too. I don't see that being an equal trade

And trading a backup LT for one of the most versatile defenders in the league is fair? No amount of team favored bias can make anybody think Vaitai is in the same planet as Williams, who on one leg is better and worth the investment.

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
And trading a backup LT for one of the most versatile defenders in the league is fair? No amount of team favored bias can make anybody think Vaitai is in the same planet as Williams, who on one leg is better and worth the investment.
Oh you misunderstood. I was saying Big V for a 4th straight up. I don't think the Eagles would take on Clowney's contract even if they could, but if the trade was Big V for Clowney, the Eagles would have to throw in at least a 2nd and a Day 3 pick too.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
Oh you misunderstood. I was saying Big V for a 4th straight up. I don't think the Eagles would take on Clowney's contract even if they could, but if the trade was Big V for Clowney, the Eagles would have to throw in at least a 2nd and a Day 3 pick too.

Got it, been reading about straight swaps and thought that was what you were on.

Washington has good interior depth, but lack that right-side rusher, I'd be on the phone looking to make a deal.

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
Big V and a 2nd for Clowney.
That's losing solid depth, future draft capital, and given his contract demands, a lot of cap space for a rusher that would likely not see the field more than 60% of the time
Got it, been reading about straight swaps and thought that was what you were on.

Washington has good interior depth, but lack that right-side rusher, I'd be on the phone looking to make a deal.
Well they did just trade up for Montez Sweat to go alongside Kerrigan. Seems pretty quick to give up on a guy that quickly, especially given the resources they spent on him