• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Now that it's over. Where will *Pats fans go next?

• San Francisco

• Tennessee

• Stay Put

• Hell

Results are only viewable after voting.

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York

Jon Gruden baby!! Brady had the worst year of his career last year, which makes sense because hes 42. Going to pay 30 million for a guy who was worse than Carr. I still can't imagine him actually leaving NE though

I really don't feel like that's that crazy of a contract, and could easily see the Pats matching that $30m for two years so he stays. I would like one more year of Brady, not sure about two though (unless he doesn't decline anymore next year, which will be tough).

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
I'd like to see the Raiders and Chargers have a bidding war for Brady. And then see him retire rather than play for either of those shit franchises. Pats get Jameis.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, 2 year deal for 30 million each....that's not terrible for a QB that even in his current state is leagues ahead of Carr. And QB seems to be the main weakpoint of the Raiders.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017

How many people won't be able to stay of the weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-duh for two weeks?

Chan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, 2 year deal for 30 million each....that's not terrible for a QB that even in his current state is leagues ahead of Carr. And QB seems to be the main weakpoint of the Raiders.

Having no WRs is the weakpoint of the Raiders offense, you have to remember that the offense was originally built around AB last season. Ty Williams is a good #2 and played his norm (Hurt), we need a better #1 WR, give me CeeDee Lamb pls.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
Brady going to another team I cannot see happening, dude will be 43 next season, just hang it up.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
I need some corny jokes in my life where is doctor RBH
What is the least spoken language in the world?

Sign language
NH9gE7v.gif

Dega

Oct 25, 2017
Chan been trying to join the Roughnecks bandwagon after realizing his team sucks.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Discovered a channel called Set the Edge today, am currently watching this, it's really well presented and the trash talkers are hilarious.

Dutch

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Now that Brees is back with the Saints, Baewater can lead the Pats to the promised land!

Witness

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hartford, CT
Brees coming back for 2020, I really really hope they still try to draft a QB. I don't think Taysom would work out long term as a QB only.