• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Now that it's over. Where will *Pats fans go next?

• San Francisco

• Tennessee

• Stay Put

• Hell

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
OP
Fantomex

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
So I'm guessing Saints are going Brees/Hill and Teddy will probably land in San Diego, New England, Colts, Bengals or maybe even the Bears.

Kas'

Oct 26, 2017
obmor4jr6lg41.jpg

Miss you, King. Get well soon.

giphy.gif

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
What's going on with Diggs? I thought he patched things up with Kirk and the Vikings? He's been tweeting vague comments which can be interpreted as him wanting out and now this:

Man can't believe Diggs, Slay, and AJ Bouye are all going to be Eagles.

Chan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm at work, I did 4 cases in 3 hrs, now I don't have another case until 1630. Can't go home because the other team is doing a really long case and somebody's gotta be around in case Dega fattass decides to have a heart attack.

Dega

Oct 25, 2017
I'm at work, I did 4 cases in 3 hrs, now I don't have another case until 1630. Can't go home because the other team is doing a really long case and somebody's gotta be around in case Dega fattass decides to have a heart attack.
I'd grab a dr and tell them to let me die if i saw you trying to save me.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ

Oh I know, I just mentioned it cause I don't understand the rationale. I'm cool with the Eagles selecting Higgins if he is the BPA at 21 but I don't think I have seen anyone make the point that he is the BPA or better WR than Ruggs if he is available at 21.

Not only is Ruggs better, but he fits what the Eagles need so much more.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017

As a fan of a team that would benefit by pushing the ridiculous salary cap hit of their ridiculously overpaid qb down the road, I sure hope this gets done soon!

optimus8936

Oct 25, 2017
when people ask for the league to fix the refs so they respond by adding more games for the refs to fuck up

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
I'd go for two bye weeks with one of those always preceding or following an international game. So two more weeks of football but only one more actual game. Automatically give every player two more paychecks, a 2/16th's raise (12.5%). I'd also expand rosters a bit if possible, but that may screw some guys over so maybe not.