• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Now that it's over. Where will *Pats fans go next?

• San Francisco

• Tennessee

• Stay Put

• Hell

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nemesis121

Nov 3, 2017
Washington being Washington.
www.espn.com

Redskins like Haskins, but pondering all options

While Redskins coach Ron Rivera says he remains excited about developing quarterback Dwayne Haskins, he said Wednesday that "everything is an option" regarding the position. The team will host pre-draft visits with Tua Tagovailoa and Joe Burrow.
I hope they draft another QB

Oct 25, 2017

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
Brady would be a heap of broken bones and torn flesh within three games running Arians' offense. Not even I would want to see someone die on the field.

Or would I?

snesfreak Take one for the team!

Or

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com

Giants named as potential Tom Brady suitor

We've heard several teams mentioned as potential suitors for soon-to-be free agent quarterback Tom Brady, but we hadn't heard the Giants, until now.

Citizencope

Oct 28, 2017
My God!
Even as a Pats fan I don't care what Brady is going to do. I want to time travel to a couple of months ahead so I don't have to hear these talking heads on every sports channel on TV and radio making wild guesses.
What would they be talking about if this wasn't a thing? Poor Dak getting no love.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Foles for Brady, who says no?

I want Brady on the Giants if only for the Bill Simmons emergency podcast, lol.

Chan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't want Brady on my Vegas Raiders.

That being said. I think I'm getting a doggo. What kinda doggo should I get familia?

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017

That being said. I think I'm getting a doggo. What kinda doggo should I get familia?

Get one from a rescue shelter, just go visit one and whichever dog comes up to you the friendliest, take that one home.

tHmnRQ8.jpg

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of dogs. I love that here in Lisbon, people free-walk their dogs. No leashes, they just walk free, and it's all okay.

Walking along the beach and seeing some Shepherd or Retriever go running into some bushes, or out in the ocean, is awesome.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
Speaking of dogs. I love that here in Lisbon, people free-walk their dogs. No leashes, they just walk free, and it's all okay.

Walking along the beach and seeing some Shepherd or Retriever go running into some bushes, or out in the ocean, is awesome.

That won't fly around these parts, I've seen too many dipshit owners to ever trust a foreign dog off a leash.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
That won't fly around these parts, I've seen too many dipshit owners to ever trust a foreign dog off a leash.

It's so cool though. It means all dogs are trained really well, and they seem free and happy. Once I pick a bigger place, I'm all about getting a doge myself. My cat can't freerange.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
It's so cool though. It means all dogs are trained really well, and they seem free and happy. Once I pick a bigger place, I'm all about getting a doge myself. My cat can't freerange.

My town is too dumb, and people still don't follow the law of not letting their dogs roam. Had to pay a couple thousand dollars for stitches and care for Mikenzie, because some fucking idiot had their bull terrier running wild in the park. I'd love to be able to be in a place where she can roam free and not have aggressive dogs fuck with her.

Oct 25, 2017
Brady would be a heap of broken bones and torn flesh within three games running Arians' offense. Not even I would want to see someone die on the field.

Or would I?

snesfreak Take one for the team!

Or

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com

Giants named as potential Tom Brady suitor

We've heard several teams mentioned as potential suitors for soon-to-be free agent quarterback Tom Brady, but we hadn't heard the Giants, until now.
Let him go to the Raiders (Gruden gets his revenge by destroying Brady on his own team.)
NOT THE BUCS!

VonGreckler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Shetland Sheepdogs and Border Collie are my personal favorite.
Friendly and intelligent, therefore easy to train.
Not huge but not tiny either. The "just right" in size

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
UNDERWEAR OLYMPICS ARE LIVE!

e -

Now moving up your draft board, Chase Claypool.

e -

HOW CAN YOU NOT WATCH THIS ACTION?!

Last edited:

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
Ruggs is going to fucking destroy the league after Andy Reid gets him at the end of the first. He has bust potential if taken by the wrong team, though.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
Jeudy and Lamb did what they needed to in the 40. Jalen Reagor was much slower than I expected for a track guy, I think he bulked-up too much. Ruggs' 40 looked effortless

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Ruggs is going to fucking destroy the league after Andy Reid gets him at the end of the first. He has bust potential if taken by the wrong team, though.

I don't think he lasts past the top 15 picks.

EDIT - in fact, I would hope a team that badly needs a WR just like him, say the Eagles....move up to get him if he is available around the middle of the 1st rd. No way he goes late in the first round.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fantomex

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
A lot of these Wide Receivers aren't very good at catching the ball. If that's something that you look for in a receiver.

Striker

Oct 25, 2017
Got a young QB, nothing more than a BS rumor, lying season has begun.
Most likely it's from Brady's reps to drive up the price for the Titans, Raiders, and Patriots. Maybe Bucs.

Giants won't pony up big dollars for an old ass QB when they have a few holes to fix on the OL and add some talent on defense.