• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Now that it's over. Where will *Pats fans go next?

• San Francisco

• Tennessee

• Stay Put

• Hell

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
bEvXBoA.jpg

E0ZzNqw.jpg

gSSOzdt.jpg

b4IsySG.jpg

tSQE34f.jpg

• Feb. 24 – March 2 – NFL Combine.
  • Feb. 25 – Tagging Period Opens.
  • March 10 – Tagging Period Ends.
  • March 18 – New League Year/FA Opens.
  • April 20 – Team Workouts Can Start.
  • April 23-25 – NFL Draft.
  • August 6-9 – Hall of Fame Weekend.

Last edited:

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017

What the fuck, Cleveland? Pull your shit together and at least take care of your pets.

Sully

Oct 25, 2017
Still hugely proud of this niners team despite the letdown in the Superbowl. Young core, I think garrapolo will get better, just gotta try to resign guys like kittle Buckner and ward somehow

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
The losers of every Super Bowl says some form of "we will be back", most of them never go back

Basileus777

Oct 26, 2017
New Jersey
The losers of every Super Bowl says some form of "we will be back", most of them never go back
With how little is sustained on the defensive end from season to season, there's not really much reason to believe that a team built like San Francisco is likely to be back tbh.

This was the 49ers chance, they probably won't have a team this talented and healthy anytime soon. And to win a Superbowl with a limited QB like Garoppolo pretty much everything has to go your way.

Last edited:

Chan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No such dog is a bad boi, only good boi dogs exist. Wait except for Dega he's a terrible boi

Chan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I kinda wanna watch Castlevania and finally get to The Clone Wars but that's about it. Dragonball Super has been done for a while.

Been playing DBZ Kakarot and Nier Automata though!

This is why those Packers will forever be the worst 13-3 teams of all time, may your team forever go 13-3 and never make it to the Owl.

Sully

Oct 25, 2017
With how little is sustained on the defensive end from season to season, there's not really much reason to believe that a team built like San Francisco is likely to be back tbh.

This was the 49ers chance, they probably won't have a team this talented and healthy anytime soon. And to win a Superbowl with a limited QB like Garoppolo pretty much everything has to go your way.
Garrapolo was top 5 in TDs, Y/A, and Completion %, He did have a bad 4th quarter in the superbowl combined with really good plays from the chiefs, but I feel like it's a bit early to say he's 'limited' or we've seen all that we are going to see from him coming off an ACL tear with fewer starts then Baker mayfield.

I expect him to improve next season, which he will need to if the 49ers cannot resign sign Armstead or Jimmy Ward

Basileus777

Oct 26, 2017
New Jersey
Garrapolo was top 5 in TDs, Y/A, and Completion %, He did have a bad 4th quarter in the superbowl combined with really good plays from the chiefs, but I feel like it's a bit early to say he's 'limited' or we've seen all that we are going to see from him coming off an ACL tear with fewer starts then Baker mayfield.

I expect him to improve next season, which he will need to if the 49ers cannot resign sign Armstead or Jimmy Ward

He's just limited in what he can do. He's not good at throwing down the field or outside the numbers. He's not mobile (he's a statue compared to most modern QBs) and doesn't handle pressure well. He's actually pretty turnover prone. He's not comfortable in the drop back passing game, almost all of his production comes off of playaction to easy reads over the middle of the field. The guy is also 28 and has played his entire 7 year career under excellent coaching staffs, there's not much reason to think he's going to dramatically change as a player.

He's a guy you can win a Superbowl with if you have the perfect team around him, but the margin for error won't be that large. Which we saw in the Superbowl.