• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Purdy

Oct 27, 2017
Not counting the Pats since they gripped the 2010s, who was the best Super Bowl team in the 2010s? Do we count the Saints in XLIV since they were the 2009 Saints?

Hawks 2013.
As a Niners fan who was still hurting from the coin flip NFCCG that performance in the SB was weirdly very enjoyable. (Not nearly as enjoyable as the pass from the 1 yard line but impressive to witness all the same)

KC was pressuring the fuck out of him in the 4th. The numbers bear it out. Like most non-eliteQBs, Jimmy falls apart when defenders can get at him and rattle him.

His numbers when pressured in the SB were dismal. His numbers off non-play action were also terrible.

Jimmy is a lot closer to Jared Goff than he is Tom Brady.

His numbers also dropped significantly as soon as he took a smash to the head.

His numbers when pressured have been shockingly good in numerous games. (He still ain't close to elite mind)

Oct 27, 2017
SoggyDecisiveIndigowingedparrot-size_restricted.gif
I hope this guy is alright

grand

Oct 25, 2017
I'm biased, but the 2013 Seahawks absolutely wrecked Denver in the Super Bowl. It's a blast to watch as a Hawks fan, but I can understand how it was painful or boring for everyone else.
It was certainly the most lopsided Superbowl of the decade.

I think partly what makes this difficult is that most of the games involves the Patriots and they only know how to win/lose close Superbowls. It's hard to get a feeling how everyone ranks comparatively
Except the Falcons. We all know where they stand in the order of Superbowl playing teams this last decade
Imagine what Bills Mafia would do if they ever won it all?
Would anyone even notice that Buffalo tore itself apart and ceased to exist? I figure it would take at least a week or two before some concerned Mountie traveled South to check on them

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017
All or Nothing with the Eagles comes out tomorrow. I'm hyped to see it. The one with Manchester City was excellent.

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
All or Nothing with the Eagles comes out tomorrow. I'm hyped to see it. The one with Manchester City was excellent.
From advance copies, it sounds pretty good but a missed opportunity. There's no mention in the offseason PhillyVoice article about Wentz or the Josina Anderson report. And I get why the team wouldn't want that out, but go back to the middle of the season. This report from Anderson drops about Wentz, following up from the PhillyVoice report in January. And they lose brutally to the Cowboys and Vikings, and a few weeks later go on a 3 week skid culminating in the Dolphins loss. With all of that, there was a lot of chatter in Philly and if Wentz is the right guy, should've kept Foles, etc. Then he goes on a run at the end to win the division. Following that whole drama would be pretty compelling TV and they don't even mention it

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017

Yes it's on Prime.

From advance copies, it sounds pretty good but a missed opportunity. There's no mention in the offseason PhillyVoice article about Wentz or the Josina Anderson report. And I get why the team wouldn't want that out, but go back to the middle of the season. This report from Anderson drops about Wentz, following up from the PhillyVoice report in January. And they lose brutally to the Cowboys and Vikings, and a few weeks later go on a 3 week skid culminating in the Dolphins loss. With all of that, there was a lot of chatter in Philly and if Wentz is the right guy, should've kept Foles, etc. Then he goes on a run at the end to win the division. Following that whole drama would be pretty compelling TV and they don't even mention it

From what I've heard about the McLaren, Man City docu series, the teams have the final say on the stories presented and have a large role in the editing process. Might explain things. Same thing with McLaren, there was a ton of stuff going on at the time, but both Honda and Mclaren just glossed over the really important stuff we all wanted to see.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Currently watching this. As someone who grew up watching Euro soccer, the audio quality of the players chatting away is blowing my mind lol.

"Whose this dude?"
"DJ Khaled."
"...what is he, a rapper?"

HAHA

Chan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pats fans are the worst

Raiders reminded me I have another payment to make for my PSLs

Tragicomedy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Richard Sherman's wife is always mad because he says he will make the bed but when she comes home only the right side is covered.

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
They don't make it in Boston. It's in Fall River, MA. Listen to the song.

I went to a Chinese restaurant in North Dartmouth that had rolls sitting on the table like we were at a Logan's or Texas Roadhouse.

The food itself was pretty good besides that. I never did find any "wow" Chinese food in Massachusetts though. It's so hard to find the kind I like anymore which is the more upscale American style stuff from the 1980s. So many Chinese places sell that ultra cheap stuff that comes from the same one or two distributors now.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
I went to a Chinese restaurant in North Dartmouth that had rolls sitting on the table like we were at a Logan's or Texas Roadhouse.

The food itself was pretty good besides that. I never did find any "wow" Chinese food in Massachusetts though. It's so hard to find the kind I like anymore which is the more upscale American style stuff from the 1980s. So many Chinese places sell that ultra cheap stuff that comes from the same one or two distributors now.
There are only a few places that really make the sauce and noodles great. Most have already switched the style of noodles to save a few bucks.

Where did you go? There are only really a couple decent ones in Dartmouth.

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
There are only a few places that really make the sauce and noodles great. Most have already switched the style of noodles to save a few bucks.

Where did you go? There are only really a couple decent ones in Dartmouth.

Gumbo Restaurant but this was back in 2002-2004.

I see that Peking Garden buffet is still there too!

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Are the Bills likely to bring back Shaq Lawson?

Curious to see the market for him. If the Eagles do dip into the FA DE pool, I'd target him.