• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
Chiefs win by 15 ( score looks closer than game actually was.)

Game will start good, Niners run downfield, score on first possession. 7.

Chiefs score in like 1 min. 7-7

Niners run, field goal. 10-7

Chiefs score again. 10-14

Jimmy G throws a pick.

Chiefs score 21-10

Going into half time.

3rd quarter chiefs score once, san fran touchdown and field goal 20- 28!! We got a game folks!!

4th quarter Jimmy can't get it done and goes into mistake ball. Gets sacked or throws another pick.

Final score 27- 42 Chiefs.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
I won't mind either winning. I'll love Andy forever as an Eagles fan, and I have some family from KC and big Chiefs fans. I also grew up from almost right where Jimmy G did and my cousin was in the same grad class as him at eiu and friends with him.

Loan Wolf

Nov 9, 2017
More like Super Bowl LIVid, go Chiefs!
Get your fuckin ring, Andy

EveryGenuineIcefish-size_restricted.gif

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
What the fuck the XFL rolls out that soon? I thought it was next year or some shit.

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
As bad as the part time refs were this year, an XFL with fixed games at least feels more honest.

SilentSoldier

Oct 27, 2017
We shall all gaze with resplendent glee as the beloved Niners begin their ascension to the dynasty that we all know is brewing. 🙏🏾🙌🏾