• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Seriously a tie would not have impacted the division race or home field race at all. You always want to win but in no way should you give yourself such a big chance at losing.

duxstar

Oct 26, 2017
Look at it this way 8 - 0 - 1 is still 2 games up on the REST OF THE NFC, and would require 2 losses to be caught, meanwhile we are now only a half game up on the seahawks and 1 game up on the saints and packers

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
SF wins this game if their fucking WRs could do the one thing they're supposed to be able to do, catch the damn ball.

I honestly don't know how Bourne is still on the roster. He's always had a problem holding onto the ball. I'm not sure what Goodwin's role is since he never shows up, and Pettis is disappointing as hell.

Hopefully they'll get Jalen Hurd back since he can't be as bad as the guys I listed above.

They really should have held Staley out another week, he clearly wasn't ready to come back.

Oh well, I didn't expect SF to go undefeated (or even have the season they're having).

duxstar

Oct 26, 2017
No, I'm saying if what you're talking about actually happened would you be psyched at the outcome or would you be cursing them for not kicking for the win?

At that moment in time ..... with the team that was out there ?? Absolutely.

If we had a fully healthy Sanders and Kittle, and Staley +Mcglinchey weren't playing like ass..... then no i want them to go for the win.

gully state

Oct 27, 2017
SF wins this game if their fucking WRs could do the one thing they're supposed to be able to do, catch the damn ball.

I honestly don't know how Bourne is still on the roster. He's always had a problem holding onto the ball. I'm not sure what Goodwin's role is since he never shows up, and Pettis is disappointing as hell.

Hopefully they'll get Jalen Hurd back since he can't be as bad as the guys I listed above.

They really should have held Staley out another week, he clearly wasn't ready to come back.

Oh well, I didn't expect SF to go undefeated (or even have the season they're having).

Loss aside, niners are still at the top of their division and conference...still in control of their fate. The defense is legit...hopefully Sanders' injury isn't too bad and we get Kittle back soon.

I'm not banking on hurd being a game changer...

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
Loss aside, niners are still at the top of their division and conference...still in control of their fate. The defense is legit...hopefully Sanders' injury isn't too bad and we get Kittle back soon.

I'm not banking on hurd being a game changer...

Hurd may not be a game changer, but he's better then Bourne.

Kendrick has had trouble catching the ball since he got to SF. He good for about one good catch and then it's like he totally forgets how to do it.

Goodwin honestly shouldn't be on the field since he's not mentally in the game with how crazy his personal life is. Love the dude's heart and I honestly feel bad for the shit he's been dealt, but he shouldn't be out there.

Pettis needs more fight in him.

There's a reason this game turned when Sanders went out and its because he's the best WR SF has.

Seattle's gameplan was to stack the box to stop the run and play man. Sanders is good enough to beat that, Bourne, Goodwin and Pettis aren't.