• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017

His son is already being recruited by Alabama

bama.png

nfl.png

#TanksUp

No Dega s allowed

StrmSrg

Oct 26, 2017
Louisiana
I hope Matty Ice is back this week. Game's more fun when Brees and Matt are in it. We've officially reached the second half of the season which seems to be much easier on account of them being mostly division games.

Barring Dez signing with the Saints again and not immediatelly getting injured like last time, it looks like we'll have to make do with Thomas, Ginn, and Tre'quan if/when he's ready to come back. Not ideal but last year was the exact same way. I hope Kamara and Cook are healthy after the bye and I hope Armstead can find a way to avoid his yearly catastrophic injury this time. Finally, special shout out to the rookie center Mccoy for somehow finding a way to be a more than decent replacement for Unger.

GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!!!!

In honor of the Saints facing the Falcons at home this year, let us remember that time Lattimore got a pick using only his butt and Marcus Williams's tenacity and willingness to really shove it in there

2YRZBi4FZVHeLuau3nCGhu58fK2a2QPVTpLVppZSJeUMeDWRocHpUJ24hnzCsgJjHf5BsJYzMhnizDt39bLaGETCsWxSmQHY2xM

Last edited:

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's sad that they never found the cat. He probably could have found a good home.

I think the Giants will be cursed until he does.

Plasticine

Oct 25, 2017
8t6P6n9.png

I used to think the Bears offense was a tragedy, but now I realize it's a comedy.

PerfectCoarseDeermouse.gif

Go Bears.

Last edited:

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Half the team is dead. I wouldn't be surprised if the colts lost to the Dolphins.

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
Llamas > cats.

See what happened to Scam BaltimoreLarry? Yall doing the same to Lamar

Lamar is barely even taking hits. He's probably taking fewer actual hits than pocket passers do on average.

Reminder that statistically pocket passers are more likely to get injured than running QBs. The only difference is a leg injury to a running QB is a much bigger issue than one to a pocket passer.

duxstar

Oct 26, 2017
I know this is gonna sound Crazy

But this Niner's game is the most important game they've had since they almost screwed up getting Bosa Last year, they need this win vs the Seahawks and everything I have read say's the seahawks are frauds of a 6 - 2 Team, Even their fan's say they've played like crap and don't deserve that record.

But Russel Hussle Man Muscle Wilson has black fucking magic and will somehow win this game won't he; I'd rather Play Bree's, Brady, Aaron Rodgers in the same game than go up against Russel Wilson; the worst part is IT LOOKS lucky as hell; he scrambles behind the line for like 20 seconds, escaping the grasp of your best pass rusher; chucks up a bomb that sits in the air for hours, and you think there's no way anyone catches this.

Yet there on the other end of it; someone is there to go up, over your CB who somehow forgets that he's playing football and he can also jump, and come down with it for a Soul Crushing catch that keeps them in the game. It's been Years; the first 3 I tried convincing myself its just the Seahawks are the luckiest team on the planet, and for all i fucking know they are, But i've learned my lesson. Too many times I've said "This is the time they don't get lucky" and every time it hurts me a little more, cause this time I actually believed it.

Sully

Oct 25, 2017
I know this is gonna sound Crazy

But this Niner's game is the most important game they've had since they almost screwed up getting Bosa Last year, they need this win vs the Seahawks and everything I have read say's the seahawks are frauds of a 6 - 2 Team, Even their fan's say they've played like crap and don't deserve that record.

But Russel Hussle Man Muscle Wilson has black fucking magic and will somehow win this game won't he; I'd rather Play Bree's, Brady, Aaron Rodgers in the same game than go up against Russel Wilson; the worst part is IT LOOKS lucky as hell; he scrambles behind the line for like 20 seconds, escaping the grasp of your best pass rusher; chucks up a bomb that sits in the air for hours, and you think there's no way anyone catches this.

Yet there on the other end of it; someone is there to go up, over your CB who somehow forgets that he's playing football and he can also jump, and come down with it for a Soul Crushing catch that keeps them in the game. It's been Years; the first 3 I tried convincing myself its just the Seahawks are the luckiest team on the planet, and for all i fucking know they are, But i've learned my lesson. Too many times I've said "This is the time they don't get lucky" and every time it hurts me a little more, cause this time I actually believed it.
You're absolutely right, every matchup on paper says the 49ers should thrash them but Russell is #blessed

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Cant wait for MNF. Not even gonna shit talk the 49ers because they're looking like a team of destiny. Thankfully we still have our future MVP Russ, Lockett, Carson (hang onto the fucking ball), and Metcalf balling. But our pass rush has been atrocious, and opposing QBs seemingly eats up our secondary every week. I'm not even going to be mad if we lose this week. But still, GO HAWKS!

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if I'm rooting for the 9ers or Seahawks next monday. Rams best shot is probably a wild card at this point, so we may just root against the Hawks? 49ers are far far ahead.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
Go Eagles. Win the bye

Claim that WR the Seahawks just cut

Dallas has a real opportunity to end Eagles season before they even play after the bye, all they got to do is beat the Vikings (Dallas destroys Kirk Cousins) and then beat the Lions (They can grease the refs again).

Go Dallas!

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
who's trying to down play the Seahawks? shiiiiit Seattle and the Saints are the true tests in the NFC imo... not too worried about the Packers, in comparison. Right?