• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

LukeOP

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So Chargers have to have someone better than Rivers on their bench, right?

How can you start a guy with so many interceptions?

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
tenor.gif

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
He touched out of bounds intentionally as he was getting up.
He was touched, that should have run the clock another 10 secs

Edit

if anyone could use Kaepernick, it would be San Diego... as a chiefs fan, I would hate that pick up. They would make the playoffs, and they don't have fans to begin with. This would be a win win

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Kaep does make perfect sense for the Chargers. Let Rivers hand the keys off to another veteran, and let Kaepernick backup Rivers the rest of the season, and maybe even play him the last two games.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
After last week, in which the Chiefs squandered a great game by Mahomes it's fitting that they bailed him out on an off night this week. Also, Keenan Allen talks a lot of trash for someone that loses so often.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
did I just fall into an Arrowhead Pride post game thread from 2013-2018?
It's still the same lol. I can't really fault the playcalling though. The altitude, the field conditions were really bad, and they've had a lot of guys playing banged up, or just getting back from injury. Makes a lot of sense to keep the clock running and get out of there as soon as possible, particularly once dudes started dropping.