• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
unknown.png

nfl-thanksgiving-112019-getty-ftrjpg_17xtf2mw0gpwy14wgc2jmxr1w6.jpg

unknown.png

SUNDAY:

unknown.png

#TanksUp

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017
Pats / Houston should be a good game.
Ravens / 9ers should be the best game of the week.

Holy shit, Oakland is contention?

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
Ravens championship parade this decade under the Flacco era: ✅
Nationals championship parade in my lifetime: ✅
Ravens championship parade under the Lamar era: we getting next decade off with another check 😻

Doomsayer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Go 49ers! Hoping for a great game this weekend with no injuries.

Please for the love of god no more injuries.

TheFurizzlyBear

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Go Bills (fuck Dallas)
Go Haskins (CMC blow up my defense please so we take another L)
Go Dalton (I want the Skins to pick first damnit)

StrmSrg

Oct 26, 2017
Louisiana
Of course the weekend that Brees decides to throw some dimes deep, Tedd Ginn decides to have stone hands. PJ Williams was also uniquely terrible and Lattimore really needs to come back, though it looks like Julio might not play Thursday. Armstead is out with a high ankle sprain.. at least he's not on IR? Short week road game with the Falcons is probably gonna be a slugfest but I have full confidence in this team to pull out the W and be the first team this year to clinch a playoff berth.

GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Shoutout to Ramczyk for being a stud

Pagusas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Frisco, Tx
I have this very sad feeling that Lamar isn't going to finish the season and the Ravens playoffs will be a one and done :(. This coming from a Packers fan. I hope to see the Ravens in the Super Bowl.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Eeeeeewwwwwww... I'm just now seeing who's playing tomorrow. So I'm better off being on the road during the first game.... eat at 1st fams house at noon... then watch the Bills Cowboys game... then be on the road again to 2nd Fam house for the 3rd game.

selfReg

Oct 26, 2017

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I'm shocked that 49ers/Ravens game wasn't flexed to Sunday night. We see the Pats beat up on the Texans all the time. I'd rather have Lamar on primetime.

Go Ravens and go Hawks! Let's take over the NFC West.