• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I hate to say it, but Russ has to play better. The running game is doing better than I expected against the Vikings. I still expect my Hawks to pull away at the last minute like we always do.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Kirk has been a much better QB with Kubiak being brought in.

I've wanted Gary back on the 9ers for God Knows how long... would have loved to see him with Kaepernick in 2015....but the Ownership already had their guy lined up. The back stabber piece of shit. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Jesus O line.
Cousins in like "HEY GUYS THEY ARE COMING FROM THE RIGHT" and O'Neill just stands there.

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Rhodes is SO BAD.
Even when he makes a play he fucks it up. Please someone take him off our hands.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
Vikings run D needs to step up. Russ isn't even playing as well as he usually does, but they're letting the Seahawks run all over them.

Rbk_3

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I was up 20, winner gets into the playoffs. He has Carson and I have Lockett. I can't believe I am going to lose.

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Oh
God. Cook and Diggs hurt.
Last time Cook fumbled and was down he tore his ACL his rookie year while leading the league in rushing. Sounds familiar.