• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
a7a18bb0aa7609cf39984fd114d9ef9a_crop_north.jpg

VEDCCHQUWYI6VAGW2DFHABZHH4.jpg

unknown.png

unknown.png

#Tanksup

offtopic

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
So if Seahawk fans are confident in their team they should be rooting for the 49ers this weekend...

Doomsayer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cute. They have the division for one day and make memes about it.

I'm going to the Niners / Saints game this weekend. I've never been to NOLA but I'm insanely hyped to check out the city as well as the game. Any locals/Saints fans want to give me some recommendations? I'm staying at the French Quarter.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
Have there been talks of reconsidering the division winner making it into the playoffs automatically? I think there should be more conditions like there shouldn't be a wild card team with a 10 win record and it's higher than yours and if they have also beaten you.

That is a terrible idea.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Lets see if we can watch Tom Brady and the Patriots fail miserably again this week. Because this last weekend was one of the best football weekends in living memory for me.

- Got to see Tom Brady unravel on live TV as he sucks ass and has one of the worst seasons of his career.

- Patriots lost

- Bama lost

- Got to see Saban whine and complain on live TV.

- My Bunkos win on a hilarious call

I can only hope this next week is as good.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Cute. They have the division for one day and make memes about it.

I'm going to the Niners / Saints game this weekend. I've never been to NOLA but I'm insanely hyped to check out the city as well as the game. Any locals/Saints fans want to give me some recommendations? I'm staying at the French Quarter.

You can walk through bourbon street but i would most bypass it to go to frenchmen st and check out pretty much all the bars there. WWII musuem is great. Oysters from Dragos is awesome. Its really hard to go wrong besides some of the tourists who spend their whole vacation on bourbon. Pretty much anywhere you go for food is gonna be great. And if we win you are in the best place to drink in the country lol. Most saints fans in new orleans have always been pretty cordial to the opposing team fans but you will always have your assholes.

Oct 27, 2017
Still got faith in my Niners to win out. They haven't been out of a game yet until the literal final ticks. They can hang with any team.

Doomsayer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You can walk through bourbon street but i would most bypass it to go to frenchmen st and check out pretty much all the bars there. WWII musuem is great. Oysters from Dragos is awesome. Its really hard to go wrong besides some of the tourists who spend their whole vacation on bourbon. Pretty much anywhere you go for food is gonna be great. And if we win you are in the best place to drink in the country lol. Most saints fans in new orleans have always been pretty cordial to the opposing team fans but you will always have your assholes.
Thank you! Dragos wasn't on my list but I've added it now.

My buddy who I'm going with is a Saints fan and a huge WWII fanatic, so the museum is absolutely a must.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you! Dragos wasn't on my list but I've added it now.

My buddy who I'm going with is a Saints fan and a huge WWII fanatic, so the museum is absolutely a must.

Yeah I could spend hours in that musuem and I have been like 20 times. They used to have WWII vets lead tours when I was younger, but given that most of them are getting to their 90s I doubt many still do it.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Before this thread is ended, I need to say,

lol Eagles, lol Jest, lol Panthers

The biggest LOL belongs to the Eagles. With the Cowboys struggling, the Eagles lost to the Dolphins. They lost to a team/organization trying to lose. A team that traded away its best players and is starting Fitzpatrick. A team that is ranked dead last or close to it in every offensive category. That team scored 5 straight TDs against the Eagles D which held Brady and Wilson in check the previous two weeks.

The Eagles are an embarrassment. I don't fire Doug but I sure as hell tell him and the rest of the staff that new faces will be here next year, not just new players.

The Jest and Panthers were supposed to be bad to just ok.

This wouldn't be the first time

The Eagles lost out on the playoffs in Chip's 2nd year. They finished 10-6 but didn't win the division and I think a 7-9 Panthers team made it over them.

I always liked the idea that if you win your division but have a sub .500 record, you shouldn't be awarded a playoff spot. If it is 8-8 and above its fine but 7-9 or worse? Nope.

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
Really Himy? With all those games this weekend those are only two pics you post??? smdh

Also, go Bills I guess. Bills losing is ok too though as at least it helps lock up the division and I like Lamar and the Ravens more than the stupid Bills. But obviously that #1 seed is big.

OP
OP
Himynameischris
Oct 25, 2017
Really Himy? With all those games this weekend those are only two pics you post??? smdh

Also, go Bills I guess. Bills losing is ok too though as at least it helps lock up the division and I like Lamar and the Ravens more than the stupid Bills. But obviously that #1 seed is big.
I said simple but effective

Oct 25, 2017
The biggest LOL belongs to the Eagles. With the Cowboys struggling, the Eagles lost to the Dolphins. They lost to a team/organization trying to lose. A team that traded away its best players and is starting Fitzpatrick. A team that is ranked dead last or close to it in every offensive category. That team scored 5 straight TDs against the Eagles D which held Brady and Wilson in check the previous two weeks.

The Eagles are an embarrassment. I don't fire Doug but I sure as hell tell him and the rest of the staff that new faces will be here next year, not just new players.

The Jest and Panthers were supposed to be bad to just ok.
They just like losing to Fitz.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
They just like losing to Fitz.

You could just tell by the way the team showed up that they thought this would be a cakewalk. At least the defense thought so. After playing so well for 4 games they reverted back to their true terrible selves.

Lost to the Dolphins. I still can't believe it. With everything on the line and with Dallas gifting them the division. I now have zero confidence in this team beating the Giants on MNF.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
If the Redskins win out, Dallas loses out, and the Eagles lose out (except for beating Dallas), the Redskins will make the playoffs.

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Now that the Colts are out of the playoffs, I'm looking ahead to the draft. I think Jordan Love would be a good fit on this team.

Chan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Prayers for George Atkinson.

His son George Atkinson III passed today, who was on the Raiders and Browns preseason squad. His twin brother Josh committed suicide around the same time last year and his wife died two months prior to Josh ending his life.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
The NFC Least is such a fucking mess lol. I predict an 8-8 team wins the division.