• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
Why does anyone use QBR? Its such a joke of a stat that ESPN forced on everyone

QBR over emphasizes qb rushes when factoring their score, which leads to Trubisky being ranked third last year. What Ben Baldwin has been able to do is combine epa and completion percentage over expectation to show a better picture of QB efficiency. QBR itself is not a terrible metric, you need to view it along with other factors, however to get the full picture.

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
Will def be rooting for the Bills tomorrow to keep the hope alive of Pats getting the #1 seed...and if they do beat the Ravens, it's def going to be very odd having to really sweat that Chiefs game knowing a loss puts the Pats only tied in the division and next week's game then for the division.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
Daily reminder that Jason Garrett wasted the careers of Romo, Ware, Jason Witten, Tyron Smith, Dez Bryant.

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
Dolphins better snag Tyler Biadasz with one of their first. Since Tua, Burrow, and Young are out of the question he is my most wanted pick.

OP
OP
Himynameischris
Oct 25, 2017
Because Ryan Tannehill is playing so well now... oh.

585542437024563200.png

OP
OP
Himynameischris
Oct 25, 2017
We might still be able to get Tua, but there's no way we will be drafting high enough for Young or Burrow.
We have more than enough capital to move up to #2, Eagles moved from 8 to 2 and didn't have nearly as big a war chest as we do. Was, Jets, Giants aren't taking A QB so we don't have to worry about them.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
If Miami gets two more wins, and frankly they might win their next three (NYJ NYG Cin), they won't get anywhere near a top pick. Could end up with something like 13, 22 and 26.

OP
OP
Himynameischris
Oct 25, 2017
We still have more than enough to move up (14 draft picks this year and 2 1st and 2 2nds next year). Also Qbs like Mahomes, Watson, Lamar weren't drafted with the 1st pick, we don't need the 1st pick and we're probably better off without it.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
Josh Jacobs is out there winning offensive rookie of the year while playing with a broken shoulder blade since week 7

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
Is Engram playing tomorrow? Reading conflicting reports
He's been ruled out.

"It sucks. I was really excited about this week," Engram said after being ruled out of Monday's game in Philadelphia. "I felt really good at the beginning of the week, felt really good in my rehab prior to the week. As the week went by, I just wasn't ready. I made some progress but I'm not ready."

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
I just looked up tickets for the Falcons/Panthers game, and upper deck tickets are less than $30.

I live 2 miles from Mercedes Benz Stadium

Hmmmm.........

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
As a Cowboys fan, I'm glad I don't have a game today. haha

Aug 26, 2019
He's been ruled out.

"It sucks. I was really excited about this week," Engram said after being ruled out of Monday's game in Philadelphia. "I felt really good at the beginning of the week, felt really good in my rehab prior to the week. As the week went by, I just wasn't ready. I made some progress but I'm not ready."

Ah, damn. Tate is definitely playing though?

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
Hopefully, with both Saints LBs out, SF can exploit that with Kittle.

Kittle being covered by Teo is a huge mismatch.

Aug 26, 2019
Dude is a China doll.

Knowing this team, he'll go to a new team and never miss a game.
I'm counting on y'all to give Philly one more division loss to seal the deal on the NFC East.

I'm sure Eli with Tate, Shepard, and Barkley can pull it off. Sorry about your draft pick though.

I'm also sure Tate wants revenge on the team that totally misused him last year.