• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
My Packers are sitting at 10-3 and I still have no confidence about their playoff hopes. Our defense is really sketchy, Rodgers holds on to the ball too damn long, and Rodgers still always waits until the play clock is at zero before hiking it and letting the d-line get easy jumps on him.

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
I don't care who wins tonight I just need Alshon to score less than 20 fantasy points and the Eagles DST to score 14 or less.

Nawid

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

And yet, I still see comments (not here) how "the defense wasn't the problem today."

The defense is the problem every day. Yes, we've lost starters to injury and that sucks. But injuries happen to every team. Tannehill straight up made a comment about how easy the defense was to read after the game.

Guenther is a bad coach who came from a bad team. I don't know why anyone expected any different from him.

There isn't much talent on the defense. People really overrate the rookies. This is no 2014 Raider draft class. I still think trading Mack was stupid as hell.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
My Packers are sitting at 10-3 and I still have no confidence about their playoff hopes. Our defense is really sketchy, Rodgers holds on to the ball too damn long, and Rodgers still always waits until the play clock is at zero before hiking it and letting the d-line get easy jumps on him.
Yup. It's weird to have a good record yet feel so down on the team. I'm hoping we can take care of the Bears and Lions because I fully expect to lose to the Vikings.

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
I feel strangely uncomfortable about the Thursdays night game vs the Jets. Jets have been so up and down this year, and the Ravens offensive play calling has been a little too cute lately.

Maybe it's just my memory of the Flacco years talking but it feels a bit like a trap game.

Ashby

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I feel strangely uncomfortable about the Thursdays night game vs the Jets. Jets have been so up and down this year, and the Ravens offensive play calling has been a little too cute lately.

Maybe it's just my memory of the Flacco years talking but it feels a bit like a trap game.
Jets have too many injuries.

Fantomex

Oct 25, 2017

And yet, I still see comments (not here) how "the defense wasn't the problem today."

The defense is the problem every day. Yes, we've lost starters to injury and that sucks. But injuries happen to every team. Tannehill straight up made a comment about how easy the defense was to read after the game.

Guenther is a bad coach who came from a bad team. I don't know why anyone expected any different from him.

You're one of the good Raida fans. The team has some talent but the coaches are trash. I feel for you. . But not Chan. He only texts me when my Rams are losing or when Goff throws an INT. That's why I'm enjoying washed up Gruden swindle Davis for so much money and time.

Man the Patriots demise will not be good and I am here for it

Like a typical Pats fan, they can't fight. All they can do is hide behind their privilege. Poor Gata. He used to get his ass beat by Kave back in the day.
source.gif

Seeing washed up Brady is a sight to behold. What did he use to say, "Play until you suck". Well you suck dawg. Guess you can't play anymore.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I saw that Vinateri has to get season-ending surgery, so I'm guessing that he's going to call it a career soon.

TheJollyCorner

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
Vikes playoff hopes are going to come down to another goddamn week 17 game against the Bears, isn't it.
Nagy is Zimmer's kryptonite. I might be drinking a LOT that game.

Seattle... why did you have to let the damn Rams get their dicks up, huh?

Jul 18, 2018

Every game thus far in previous weeks has felt like a trap game. Yet every game we are changing up plays and receivers. However as a unit, someone keeps standing up and making plays. The drive is there. Last night our defense made the plays we needed, people are stepping up with passion.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
Yup. It's weird to have a good record yet feel so down on the team. I'm hoping we can take care of the Bears and Lions because I fully expect to lose to the Vikings.
I don't know anyone who's a Packer fan who's optimistic about them right now lol. Our only hope for the playoffs is to steal the #2 seed and force the Saints or one of the wild cards to come to Lambeau

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Stafford is gonna come back Week 17 just to spite the Packers.

Packers might very well win out but their last 3 games being in the division is super unlucky for them. Each team knows the Packers are vulnerable and will be out for blood (unlike Washington, the Panthers and the Giants who were sorta just going through the motions).

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
Every game thus far in previous weeks has felt like a trap game. Yet every game we are changing up plays and receivers. However as a unit, someone keeps standing up and making plays. The drive is there. Last night our defense made the plays we needed, people are stepping up with passion.

I guess for me it's just "once bitten, twice shy." Or more like "10 years bitten, forever shy."

But yeah it's remarkable how complete this team is, we're having guys in all phases step up to get us wins this year.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Cowboys cut their kicker. Picked up Kai Forbath who of course will kick the game-winning FG against the Eagles in 2 weeks.

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017

Division games are weird and all 3 games are winnable but still loseable.

We'll probably beat the Vikings and lose to the Bears or something silly like that.

Playoff wise I think we're a horrible match with either the Saints or Niners. I didn't expect the Niners to get punched in the mouth on defense like they did by the Saints so my opinion of the Saints has increased tremendously. I really do think we could beat the Seahawks.

Jul 18, 2018
I guess for me it's just "once bitten, twice shy." Or more like "10 years bitten, forever shy."

But yeah it's remarkable how complete this team is, we're having guys in all phases step up to get us wins this year.
Also how healthy our team has been. Kind of a rarity for us. Guess benefit is we are at home Thursday and the Jets also planned Sunday, so both teams didn't catch a break.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
BARELY BRETT MAHER IS GONE YASAADDDDRJFJFJRNXNFJD THE EVIL
IS DEFEATED HOLY SHIT NFC CHAMPS HERE WE
COME

You realize this just makes JG more secure going for 3 points inside the 40 instead of going for it on 4th down. If anything having a better accuracy kicker within 40 yards gives me less hope that JG can change his act.