• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Doom

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
If the Steelers make the playoffs Tomlin is the runaway COTY. They're getting there with a roster that's had like 2 guys start all 13 games. That's absolutely insane.

Who else do you give it to? Shanahan is the only one that I feel like could be argued. Maybe McDermott, definitely in the discussion if they somehow steal the division. But what Tomlin's managed to do should be worth the award, even if they're setup to get obliterated in the wildcard.

Novoitus

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If the Steelers make the playoffs Tomlin is the runaway COTY. They're getting there with a roster that's had like 2 guys start all 13 games. That's absolutely insane.

Who else do you give it to? Shanahan is the only one that I feel like could be argued. Maybe McDermott, definitely in the discussion if they somehow steal the division. But what Tomlin's managed to do should be worth the award, even if they're setup to get obliterated in the wildcard.

Steelers haven't really beaten anyone that impressive. If they win out and go 11-5, sure. But I think Shanahan is a lock for COTY

verygooster

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Have y'all heard of this HotMic app? I'm listening to the writers of the Giant Insider zine call the game and it's pretty cool. It's on iOS but I think Android JUST launched a beta.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
eagles only chance of scoring is an interception on the Giant's side of the field

i wonder what the excuse for wentz will be this week

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
This game so far
1mR6cUZYvOE5-1VfI5xrfAddJFGa_i88EMFkdbcmo4Q.jpg

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
If the Eagles could find a way to lose tonight, it would be incredible.

May 25, 2019
London
Eagles should take a page of the Texans' book and just dump Wentz on a team. Give them a second round pick to take his contract

You can't be saddled with this dude for four more years

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
look guys, they weren't super focused on this game because they're busy preparing to beat the cowboys for the nfc east title, and the 49ers in the nfc championship game