• An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 2 days, 3 hours, 15 minutes, 50 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

NFL-OT | WEEK 14 | It's the most wonderful time of the year

Doom

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
If the Steelers make the playoffs Tomlin is the runaway COTY. They’re getting there with a roster that’s had like 2 guys start all 13 games. That’s absolutely insane.

Who else do you give it to? Shanahan is the only one that I feel like could be argued. Maybe McDermott, definitely in the discussion if they somehow steal the division. But what Tomlin’s managed to do should be worth the award, even if they’re setup to get obliterated in the wildcard.

Novoitus

Oct 25, 2017
If the Steelers make the playoffs Tomlin is the runaway COTY. They’re getting there with a roster that’s had like 2 guys start all 13 games. That’s absolutely insane.

Who else do you give it to? Shanahan is the only one that I feel like could be argued. Maybe McDermott, definitely in the discussion if they somehow steal the division. But what Tomlin’s managed to do should be worth the award, even if they’re setup to get obliterated in the wildcard.
Steelers haven't really beaten anyone that impressive. If they win out and go 11-5, sure. But I think Shanahan is a lock for COTY

Tonky

Aug 26, 2019
FYI, Philly sports radio thinks the Eagles are going to beat the Niners for the NFC title