• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
Do the Chargers play in a community college stadium? I just saw the last few minutes but the stadium looked small to me.

Oct 27, 2017
Haha Rivers screaming at Mike Hilton. I always liked Rivers.

Losing record sure, but It's so sweet to watch a dominant Steelers D again.

Oct 28, 2017
California

tenor.gif

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
The world is shit and I hate everyone.

Imagine having a bumdick coach. Gase out coached Garrett today, Dallas is a self fulfilling prophecy of shit.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Someone in the Simpsons crew is a Bills fan, Pancho Billa made a cameo, if his legend wasn't set in stone already, it is now.
Wigum.jpg

JCizzle

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Didn't realize the browns got screwed that bad. That call against Landry on the block.......woof

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
I'll have you guys know that I was serving a Seahawks family today and they tipped like shit on a big bill.

Toxic culture smh.

WarioLuigi22

alt account
Banned
May 11, 2019
my comment was right after he made a really pathetic intentional grounding, but yeah sure buddy
Yeah, that intentional grounding is far more representative of Philip Rivers' current status than the fact that he's on pace for nearly 4700 yards based off the first third of this season, with half of his team injured.

The intentional grounding = the smoking gun. Rivers needs to hang em up!

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
It sucks the Pats have so many issues while KC is cruising to back to back home losses and squeaked out a win against the Lions.

Dega

Oct 25, 2017
I may have become a Sam Darnold fan yesterday. Defeating evil usually makes me like you.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
What a weird week of football. Not just the outcomes but some of the performances were straight up baffling.

MechDX

Oct 25, 2017

Based Deshaun #Blessed

Cant forget what the defense did. Basically shut down Mahomes in the second half with both CB 1 and 2 out due to injury