• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
You would think with how good Carson is at throwing deep that they would have several of those guys on the roster just in case. Hell how about snagging a fast WR off another teams practice squad or something. Hell how about trading for Robby Anderson from the Jets. He is a local guy and he runs a 4.3 40. I cant imagine the Jets asking for to much for him.

They did actually. Signed some speedy WR off the DC racists practice squad. But he hasn't been brought up yet. Maybe bring back Gibson.

They also just released LB Zach Brown. Don't get it. He ran his mouth but they are thin at LB, already cut LJ Fort, and I guess will now rely on TJ Edwards? Eagles Twitter this is for his Kirk Cousins comments but you don't release a player for bulletin board material. Some think it's for a corresponding move. I doubt it.

Also released CB Ryan Lewis. Which is for Jalen Mills..

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Okay so the Packers I'm assuming are wearing there color rush seeing as the Lions are wearing their blue jerseys.

Doorman

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
Ew what Ninja is a Lions fan? Eugh I forgot about this, I don't wanna claim that.

Making some fresh stone-ground guacamole for tonight. Let's go! Time to see if the Lions can prove that they're for real or injuries gave us our two wins as much as they were earned.

Doorman

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
Sequences like this are what turn contenders into frauds.

What a way to completely waste what turned out to be a great first play-call, followed up by gaffes and garbage. I haven't even finished making the guacamole yet and my confidence in this game is already shot.