• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
0YOThzM.jpg

pmC1znv.jpg

#FinsDown

Valkrai

Oct 25, 2017
Thank God for a Colts bye week. Team is beaten to shit, hopefully this means Leonard and Hooker is back.

Chan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pats fans are the worst

On a real note, after being blessed with a Raiders victory in London, I have to cut my holiday short. Flying back stateside early because of the death of my friend's dad. Sucks waking up to this kinda news, life sucks sometimes man.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
(pushes glasses up nose)

Actually, 73 games in NFL history have ended in a 0-0 tie, the most recent on November 7th, 1943, between the Giants and the Lions.

Clear

Oct 25, 2017
Connecticut
Miami's tank needs a special ability that all stats get boosted in the first half but must play the second half with all stats at 0.

Still some weeks left for Phins and UCONN to get 3 more wins.

Reym

Jul 15, 2019
Despite all my optimism, I just know that somehow, someway, the Bills are gonna give Miami their first win...

...we love playing down to opponents. (Please prove me wrong, McDermott!)

Deleted member 29293

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
remember when all QB rankings before the season had baker higher ranked than Watson? Yea, good times.

I said it before but the Browns remind me of the Eagles when Vince Young said they were like all star team. All hype no game.

How in the world they got max prime time games is beyond me.
Baker did set the record for most TDs as a rookie last year so it's not like the hype was based on nothing. Looks like he got figured out real quick but lets not act as if this was a clear thing from the get go.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
Hot take. If the Pats don't win the SB it will be due to either the offense defense or special teams.

captive

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
Baker did set the record for most TDs as a rookie last year so it's not like the hype was based on nothing. Looks like he got figured out real quick but lets not act as if this was a clear thing from the get go.
this record gets broken like every other year.

they went 7-8-1 and im not sure how many INTS he had or how many of those TDs he had in garbage time. When they played the texans they scored like 3 or 7 points in the first half and then had a few TDs in garbage time in the second half.

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017
Bears bye week, so go Tommy!

I think I have to root for Jared Goof and the Rams. Sorry, 9ers fans.

Striker

Oct 25, 2017
No Shep, no Barkley, and possibly no Engram Thursday. Jones and Slayton have looked good at least. Tate better bring it.

giphy.gif
Yeah, combine that with a shaky duo at OT, and a defense with XFL'ers getting starts at ILB. I mean, what's the point.

Jones is going to be good but damn, it would be nice to see how much better he can be if these guys can stay healthy.

Top 2 RB's out
Top WR out
Top TE out

Against a top tier defense.

Last edited: