• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DarthWalden

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

Man, Mike silver has such a massive grudge against Mayfield for how he treated his boy Hue Jackson.

He's gonna use his platform to throw Mayfield under the bus whenever he can.

Trying to make the 49ers performance seem like an brave act of revenge because Mayfield didn't shake hands pregame seems like such a massive stretch.

Like even in his story of everyone he seemed to ask about it the only one who actually seemed to care was Sherman.

Last edited:

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
this record gets broken like every other year.

they went 7-8-1 and im not sure how many INTS he had or how many of those TDs he had in garbage time. When they played the texans they scored like 3 or 7 points in the first half and then had a few TDs in garbage time in the second half.
Actually it was Peyton Manning's record. From 1998. Wilson would tie it but Baker broke it. And Baker did it in 2.5 less games than either of them

Sully

Oct 25, 2017
Not gonna be surprised if the 49ers finally drop one to the rams. Short week for us, long break for them and im sure desperate to not lose 3 straight. Hope I'm wrong though!

Lee Chaolan

Oct 25, 2017
SNF breathes a sigh of relief for not Flexing Seahawks Browns this week.

Browns need to figure some stuff out.

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
Quick question, are the 49ers the real deal?

As long as they're healthy, they are.

The defense, especially the line, is legit
Their RBs are great
They have one of the best TEs in the game
They have serviceable WRs
They have a good QB
They have the best play caller in the game

Good teams win the games they're supposed to. That's what the 49ers are doing.

Last edited:

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
My Hawks get to feast on Mayfield next, but I worry about Chubb running all over us.

Washington vs Miami should be one of those "watch for free on Yahoo only" games.

Bigwombat

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
Pats fans are the worst

On a real note, after being blessed with a Raiders victory in London, I have to cut my holiday short. Flying back stateside early because of the death of my friend's dad. Sucks waking up to this kinda news, life sucks sometimes man.
cf3019246128ba8574e6c805a98f8ccb.jpg

Quarterback U.

Violet

Alt account
Banned
Feb 7, 2019
dc
best things about being an Eagles fan in this century

1. Winning the Superbowl
2. Being an extremely well run franchise that is a model for sustained excellence
3. Playing in the same division as three fuck-up franchises that get moderate success and then collapse instantly afterwards
heart palpitations/blood pressure

Violet

Alt account
Banned
Feb 7, 2019
dc
The Niners remind me of the 2017 Eagles a bit, in that you look up and every player is overachieving, and then the roster is just sort of stacked.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
If my Cowboys can't bounce back against the lowly Jets, then our season is likely over.

TheJollyCorner

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
Pretty important game for both the Vikings and the Eagles.
Both teams have the potential to be very good this season, have strong rosters, but have had a couple stumbles thus far this year.
Obviously I want my Vikes to win, but I'm sick of this 'Cousins can't beat good teams' narrative. I don't hate it because I feel it's not true (it kind of is. He seems to suck when the stakes are high, but that's a whole separate rant), I hate it because it's been the narrative of this team since after losing the NFCCG a couple years ago. Frustrating.

All that said, I think the Vikings can win at home against the Eagles, but I'm not going to be surprised if they go down 3-3. It feels like one of those games that can go either way.
Here's to a good game, Eagles-ERA... and here's to an injury-free game.

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
If my Cowboys can't bounce back against the lowly Jets, then our season is likely over.
Short of Mono turning Darnold into Montana I don't see a way the Cowboys lose
Both teams have the potential to be very good this season, have strong rosters, but have had a couple stumbles thus far this year.
Obviously I want my Vikes to win, but I'm sick of this 'Cousins can't beat good teams' narrative. I don't hate it because I feel it's not true (it kind of is. He seems to suck when the stakes are high, but that's a whole separate rant), I hate it because it's been the narrative of this team since after losing the NFCCG a couple years ago. Frustrating.

All that said, I think the Vikings can win at home against the Eagles, but I'm not going to be surprised if they go down 3-3. It feels like one of those games that can go either way.
Here's to a good game, Eagles-ERA... and here's to an injury-free game.
Really the only part I care about tbh