• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

chadskin

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think Gase is a good coach but it's ridiculous to rip him when he's been starting his third-string QB.
Sure it's not ideal, but Siemian went down week 2 and they didn't sign any experienced QB on the market like Bork, who at least knows Gase's offense. Gase wanted to roll with Falk in week 3, and he sucked. Then, they had a bye week to sign an experienced QB or prepare Falk properly, but they signed David Fales (who last played an NFL game in 2017) as the backup and Gase decided to give all first-team reps to Darnold in hopes of him being available for the game. He wasn't, they had to roll with Falk, and he sucked.

And a good coach can scheme around a bad QB to get some semblance of offense going every once in a while. But Offensive Guru Adam Gase now owns the 2nd and 4th worst games in total yards in Jets history, which is impressive because he's only been on the job for four games! Gase's gameplanning and play calling has been downright pathetic, and the issues on offense extend far beyond just the QB. Siemian, who wasn't terrible in Denver, was 3/6 for 3 yards before he went down with 7:44 left in the half against the Browns.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
EGZSs9LX0AAdY0y

What happens when you hire every well known nerd on analytics twitter to run your team.

NaturalHigh

Oct 27, 2017
Wait how did Sherm take an L? Last I saw this morning was the quote talking about Baker being a bush leaguer. Which I thought was well said, what did I miss?

NaturalHigh

Oct 27, 2017

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
You guys follow Dan Sileo on Twitter? Don't know how credible he is but he's a former player and current radio host. He's throwing a lot of shit out there, generating rumors left and right.

Vikings, Bears, Bills, Steelers, and Jags interested in trading for Eli
Browns listening to offers for OBJ (Pats and Eagles interested)
Adrian Peterson to be cut in a week if it happens he will sign with the Rams
Pats trying to trade for AJ Green.

Don't know if he's ever been accurate or right before. Sounds like a loon to be honest.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
You guys follow Dan Sileo on Twitter? Don't know how credible he is but he's a former player and current radio host. He's throwing a lot of shit out there, generating rumors left and right.

Vikings, Bears, Bills, Steelers, and Jags interested in trading for Eli
Browns listening to offers for OBJ (Pats and Eagles interested)
Adrian Peterson to be cut in a week if it happens he will sign with the Rams
Pats trying to trade for AJ Green.

Don't know if he's ever been accurate or right before. Sounds like a loon to be honest.
Sileo is a fucking blowhard who can't keep a radio job because he refuses to stop being racist and sexist.

Soundscream

Nov 2, 2017
omg....I will say though, the quote I read from Sherm really impressed me and even in that moment I was thinking "I thought Sherm was a tool"

should have listend to my gut
It was a half truth. Shook his hand pre coin flip but didn't do the post flip handshake. Another player also bounced so he really made something out of nothing.

Oct 27, 2017
Lions @ Packers looks more intriguing than it's been for a while.

Winner tops the North. Packers look good, but I back the Lions to be better on the ground and in the air - on both sides of the ball - than whatever the fuck the Cowboys were doing on Sunday. Lions coming off a bye, but it's at Lambeau. Should be good.

MechDX

Oct 25, 2017

#Blessed

why do I feel this is the "high" before fans hit the new "low" vs KC this week?

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
Sure it's not ideal, but Siemian went down week 2 and they didn't sign any experienced QB on the market like Bork, who at least knows Gase's offense. Gase wanted to roll with Falk in week 3, and he sucked. Then, they had a bye week to sign an experienced QB or prepare Falk properly, but they signed David Fales (who last played an NFL game in 2017) as the backup and Gase decided to give all first-team reps to Darnold in hopes of him being available for the game. He wasn't, they had to roll with Falk, and he sucked.

And a good coach can scheme around a bad QB to get some semblance of offense going every once in a while. But Offensive Guru Adam Gase now owns the 2nd and 4th worst games in total yards in Jets history, which is impressive because he's only been on the job for four games! Gase's gameplanning and play calling has been downright pathetic, and the issues on offense extend far beyond just the QB. Siemian, who wasn't terrible in Denver, was 3/6 for 3 yards before he went down with 7:44 left in the half against the Browns.

Not to mention he never did anything with Tannehill or even with Cutler when they brought him to Miami. His only success was when he Manning. Yet the Jets hired him the minute the Dolphins fired him, sold him as some genius, gave him the keys to the franchise, he backstabs the GM, and gets to bring in his friend as the GM - who obviously won't fire him.

Many coaches lose their starting QB but they don't look this bad. This is atrocious. And all the more shameful that they still didn't try to get Kaep.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
LMAO the Jets TE Chris Herndon, coming back this week, is ruled out cause he hurt himself while working out on his own. This team.

effzee

Oct 26, 2017
NJ
I was hoping Darby and or Maddox would be back for this game.

It doesn't seem like it. Sidney Jones was active for the last game but they held him out (smartly) cause literally anyone could have played CB against the Jets.

Eagles most likely corners heading into the Vikings match up - Sidney Jones, Scandrick, Craig James, and Ryan Lewis. Even Zimmer has to be chomping at the bits to throw against this secondary.

Violet

Alt account
Banned
Feb 7, 2019
dc
Not optimistic about the Vikings game but it has been one of my favorite recent Eagles rivalries

VonGreckler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

It doesn't seem like it. Sidney Jones was active for the last game but they held him out (smartly) cause literally anyone could have played CB against the Jets.

Eagles most likely corners heading into the Vikings match up - Sidney Jones, Scandrick, Craig James, and Ryan Lewis. Even Zimmer has to be chomping at the bits to throw against this secondary.

Did Rasul get hurt? I honestly can't keep track any more.

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017

This Rasul disrespect will not stand
Will Desean Jackson be back for the Vikings game?
No, he's supposed to be back for the Cowboys, but the way they've been talking about it, it's almost definitely a minor hernia. No surgery but he'd be limited even if he is back next week

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This Jags game has trap written all over it. Think we lose a close one this week and beat the bears and brees comes back early after that to a 5-2 team.