• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 28, 2017
California
yfBQ8Iv.jpg

Our only hope.

iareharSon

Oct 30, 2017
Baker hasn't proven shit. Lamar took his team to the playoffs last year and just carried the team on his back to win in Seattle.

I agree, he hasn't proven shit. And once again, let's have this conversation in a few weeks once the Ravens have played some above average defenses. The Seahawks have found success based on the stellar play of Russel Wilson. Their defense is a liability this season.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
This upcoming week is just awful. Seriously, are there any decent games?

9ers/Panthers is the only one with any sort of implications, I guess Eagles/Bills can be big too. SNF would have been amazing if Mahomes was playing, too bad.

CrabDust

Nov 16, 2017
I agree, he hasn't proven shit. And once again, let's have this conversation in a few weeks once the Ravens have played some above average defenses. The Seahawks have found success based on the stellar play of Russel Wilson. Their defense is a liability this season.
For sure, their upcoming schedule is legit. Defensively, Baltimore's in a similar boat as SEA, but flipped. Ravens front 7 is close to the worst it's ever been, but corners and safetys are above average. SEA has a monster pass rush and shit DBs.

FWIW I think Pats beat them at home but HOU, LAR, and Niners are winnable.

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017

It's really not confusing.

I'm suggesting that the Patriots have a short window over the next 3 years or so to win some more rings.

Naturally every Pats fan ever thinks that Belichick will coach until he's 100 and playing 4D chess to continue dominating the league for the next 30 years.

Which of course makes discussing football with most Patriots fans impossible.

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
I have seen him play this year, and that's why I'm saying what I'm saying. He had a quick start to the season against some historically awful teams, but hasn't looked nearly as impressive since as a passer. If he can get through the second half of this season and not look mediocre, then I'll concede, but I think if the Ravens finish strong - it'll be despite Lamar Jackson.

Not gonna lie, I thought his passing game against Seattle this week was the best one this season outside of the Dolphins game. 5 dropped passes and 2 extremely good defensive plays make his stats look way worse than his throws actually were.

Every single pass he threw Sunday was right on target.