• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
The thing I like most about the new layout is how much it upsets and inconveniences others.

Deleted member 4375

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The site seems a little more stable ie It doesn't *always* switch back to the white theme.

The Jets look to end their NY trip on a high note with a win over the Islanders tonight. The Isles look to be improved over last year, so I expect a much tighter game than the last two.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'd be very sad if my hair was receeding like that smh money can't buy everything can it William
I'm pretty sure money can buy him some hair but maybe he needs that July 1st 8.3m signing bonus

You should see Matthews' hairline if you think this is bad!

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Come on, how could they do a redesign and forget such important things as bottom of page navigation buttons and, even more important, a reload button? I don't cheat on this thread with other threads, I just refresh this absurd nonsense.

Oct 25, 2017
Good trade for the barberpoles, even though Cedrick Andree has been playing great. DiPietro makes them the favourites for the Memorial Cup IMO.
Kid better not get used to all this winning because he'll be with the Canucks soon enough.

Ideal: Dipietro wins Gold and the Memorial Cup, then moves on to the Comets next season as Demko promotes to the Canucks.

Edit--holy christ the 67s are already 22-3-3-1...

Last edited:

DopeyFish

Oct 25, 2017
anthony mantha out 4-6 weeks with a hand injury

perhaps you shouldn't fight if you're a star player?

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
Kid better not get used to all this winning because he'll be with the Canucks soon enough.

Ideal: Dipietro wins Gold and the Memorial Cup, then moves on to the Comets next season as Demko promotes to the Canucks.

Edit--holy christ the 67s are already 22-3-3-1...

Prince Albert in the WHL is 26-1-0-0. Insanity.

19 & 21

Oct 25, 2017
anthony mantha out 4-6 weeks with a hand injury

perhaps you shouldn't fight if you're a star player?
Best part of that game was how the wings had to run around and fight after any big hit they took, but as soon as Zadorov blew someone up they all just skated away like "Nah.. I'm good. Someone got hit? I didn't see it."

Delryk

Oct 25, 2017
Ian Scott ... 22-1-0, 1.61, .943 sv%

I hope this guy isn't Justin Pogge territory.. ugh. the Leafs curse with goalies

Silex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
urrggghhh i miss the bottom navigation menu, was so much easier to switch to different parts of the forum without having to go up in the page then clicking on a drop down menu. It was so easy back then, why the change!!!!!!!!!!

Especially on the phone where it was easy to one hand browse the site.
This right here is the biggest travesty from the changes. If they brought the botton navigation buttons back, I would gladly becoming a shill and convince everyone that this is the best site design ever.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
Oct 25, 2017
Goldobin scratched tonight. "Needs to work on some things"
Beagle is back
Leivo in... I think?

Our grit factor just went up, I guess.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
Bring Detroit back to the west imo
DLtVjW0.gif

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
Has anybody else in Canada checked out Ice Surfing on Sportsnet Twitter? Kinda like an NHL version of NFL RedZone, it can be cool. You get to see Steve Dangle be normal which is pretty jarring.

Status
Not open for further replies.