• Welcome to ResetEra 2.0! Guests should now be able to save their dark or light theme preferences, found on the left sidebar.

NHL DECEMBER 2018|OT| We don't teach you anything, we just comment on what's happening

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Nice “penalty” here by KK

because they talk about hockey and I like the hockey. idk where else to talk about the hockey

this place is trash

you guys are cool tho

well most of you

👀 tabris
I’ve always found Hfboards to be the worst of Gaf / Era only in huge numbers. Half of that board reads like 14 year olds talking hockey.

Oct 26, 2017
Nice “penalty” here by KK

I’ve always found Hfboards to be the worst of Gaf / Era only in huge numbers. Half of that board reads like 14 year olds talking hockey.
I said it before

I'd rather read 14 year old talk about hockey than read 14 year old try to pretend like they're talking about some really important socio-political topic sandwiched between a thread about pooping in your hands and a thread about someone asking if condoms are edible

Oct 25, 2017
Wish I picked some Leafs games in my Sabres season ticket draft. Probably could have paid off a good chunk of my cost by selling off the tickets to these games.