• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
I switched off AdBlock Plus to see how bad the ads are, and they seem about on par as NeoGAF's from before. Two banner ads, top and bottom of the page. When you're logged off, there's a bigger ad plastered between the first and second post of each page.

Ultimately, I don't think it's incredibly obtrusive. But I'd imagine more ads would be coming depending on how this place is generating money to keep itself afloat.

Socreges I might be wrong, but I do remember them talking about ads during one of their newsletters or a specific post on Era Clear a while back. That being said, I don't remember ads being mentioned during the 2.0 announcement, but assumed it was a thing anyway.
Found it

Fair enough then.

Dumba's hit deemed fine, Flames coach fined, player getting suspended for instigating, Giordano likely suspended for his low hit
Life comes at you fast

23qwerty

Oct 27, 2017
HIGH-STICK.gif

Context: goal was reviewed and counted
this shit is baffling

it's really telling when all the preds fans thought it shouldn't have counted as well.

how did the no goal call on the ice get conclusively overruled?

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
Ryan O'Reilly just has the worst luck. He's actually having a great season (12G 16A in 26 games and a wild 60% on faceoffs) yet his new team which was supposed to be good is garbage.

19 & 21

Oct 25, 2017
Duchene thriving in a no expectations nothing to lose environment that's just unheard of

Deleted member 4375

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dustin Byfuglien returns to the Jets lineup after missing the past week with a concussion. I'm sure he will make an immediate impact tonight vs the Blues.

Abylim

Oct 29, 2017
Australia
I can't seem to load discord. Also anyone else having trouble with Carolina game? The nhl app doesn't have a watch option. Just says plays where watch should be. Weird

megachao24

Oct 25, 2017
Dallas Stars vs San Jose Sharks

Finally back after three days of no hockey.

And Martin Hanzel is back for the Stars.

Quick

Oct 25, 2017
Why arent we talking about NYLANDER'S car crash?!

Not to over simplify things but it's pretty elementary: TOR will make its final, best offer to the car today. It'll either accept it or not. It's highly highly highly unlikely, tho technically still possible, it'll crash. Drive or crash for the year seems to sum it up.

Abylim

Oct 29, 2017
Australia
Not to over simplify things but it's pretty elementary: TOR will make its final, best offer to the car today. It'll either accept it or not. It's highly highly highly unlikely, tho technically still possible, it'll crash. Drive or crash for the year seems to sum it up.

Not good enough. I need to know who else wants the car. Or what Toronto could get for the car

fallout

Oct 27, 2017
I'm gonna need a breakdown about what this means for the car's cap hit.

Real talk: they had no business winning 2 of those 3 road trip games and it was bound to catch up with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.