• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
Forgot to set the game to record like I thought I had, so I only caught the third, when I got home. Then fell asleep.

Bad game. A typical game at the TD Garden, albeit rougher. I couldn't tell if Hyman hit McAvoy's head but hope not and hope that both will be okay/not suspended. That Chris Wagner hit was something else, though. The guy's an absolute piece of trash. Good on Hainsey for dropping the gloves.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Restaurant I was at had the Sens and Leafs games on. Coach's Corner was on both. Somehow I'd always thought it was live but with Cherry it makes sense to pre-record.

Oct 25, 2017
Restaurant I was at had the Sens and Leafs games on. Coach's Corner was on both. Somehow I'd always thought it was live but with Cherry it makes sense to pre-record.
I might not be following your meaning, but it IS live with a minor tape delay. It is 'live' for the first game to go to intermission and then played for each subsequent game's first intermission.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
I FUCKING HATE YOU CODY CECI I FUCKING HATE YOU SO MUCH

FUCKING OUT BREATH PIECE OF SHIT. YOU STUPID ASS FUCKING FACE. SNIFF BOUCHERS SWISS FARTS YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

Status
Not open for further replies.