• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

19 & 21

Oct 25, 2017
He's got nothing to do with Ottawa's mess, but I do not think those locker room interviews and culture change following his departure are coincidence.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
Cujo's book reminded me that Igor Korolev was one of the players (one of the two Canadians actually) who died in the Lokomotiv plane crash. That was sad. Korolev was a character player for us, and scored two goals in the first Leafs game I went to. Aleksander Karpotsev died too, which was also very sad. I liked both.

Apparently Shayne Corson also struggled with terrible anxiety but hid it from the team. Before he got to Toronto, he would drink a lot to control it, then switched to taking Ativan like candy. He only found peace on the ice and had suicidal thoughts when at friends' condos, thinking he should just jump. Thankfully he didn't.

DopeyFish

Oct 25, 2017
So the leafs and ducks couldn't help themselves and traded another goalie

I swear the ducks and leafs have traded more goalies between them than any other team has traded with any other

Oct 26, 2017
3.0 will be sideways, posts will be vertical and read right to left to promote a more progressive reading experience as suggested by the Prominent Members (tm)

Last edited:

Quick

Oct 25, 2017
3.0 will be sideways, posts will be vertical and read right to left to promote a more progressive reading experience as suggested by the Prominent Members (tm)

Just according to Communistkaku

giphy.gif

Delryk

Oct 25, 2017
Fallout 76 is pretty sweet if you don't count the bugs actually

rather play Fallout 76 than RDR2 online right now

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
I may eventually try FO76 on PC when they fix most of the bugs, open modding and add it on Steam.

Delryk

Oct 25, 2017
Sux2bu really :)

just wish this would be crossplay, but even that is way too much to demand to Bethesda

Ondor

Oct 25, 2017
It's the holidays. I'm super busy and don't have a lot of time to post at the moment. The board will pick back up.

GSG

Oct 25, 2017
It's the holidays. I'm super busy and don't have a lot of time to post at the moment. The board will pick back up.

I agree, I think things will start picking back up.

I've gotten pretty used to the new layout now after hating it initially, I think it's better than the old legacy one.

Fubar

Oct 25, 2017
I think we should move it back to Community

I second thismotionm

Fuck this site for having a terriblmobile layout that fucks with my abikity to typenout replies anrending autocorrect usless. orrndmo

I refuse to go back and try to fix any mistakes or wait five goddamn minutes for it to catch up with what I am trying to type out.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Such an obvious trap game tonight I can't even be bothered to worry about it. I blame whoever on twitter started using "31ackhawks". Even worse, Hawks fans will be annoyed about the two points so everyone will be annoyed (don't worry too much, the Coyotes will win the Jack Hughes lottery regardless).

GSG

Oct 25, 2017
Canada Post finally delivered my copy of SSBU and I just played it for an hour... I think we finally have a worthy successor to Melee.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
Such an obvious trap game tonight I can't even be bothered to worry about it. I blame whoever on twitter started using "31ackhawks". Even worse, Hawks fans will be annoyed about the two points so everyone will be annoyed (don't worry too much, the Coyotes will win the Jack Hughes lottery regardless).
You have nothing to worry about. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.