• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017

yCpezKY.gif

GSG

Oct 25, 2017

Hahaha it gets better. Melnyk wanted to make all of the money, without spending a cent.

Pretty much, it's no coincidence that Melnyk sued for about how much it would cost to build an arena and develop the land around it. It would be great if he had to sell the team as a result of this.

Fubar

Oct 25, 2017
Oh hey, Parise already has 5 more points in 11 less games than all of last year. 29 in 31 right now. #great

Silex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hey, remember that Bobby Ryan vs Kyle Turris scrap yesterday?

I hear Cake Boss' relationship with Beard is also 'cordial'.

Edit:

Give me moooooore!

CrankyJay

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty sure these are the season tickets he splits with his dad so we'll be 300, behind the net where we shoot twice.

Nice. I like the seat layout there, there's hardly a bad seat in Key Bank center.

Sadly I'm on the other end so I don't get to see too many Sabres goals, but I have sweet bathroom and amenity access and can basically run right out of the arena and to my car to beat most of the traffic.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
HAHAHAHAAHAHA THE QUICKEST FOLD IN REAL ESTATE LITIGATION HISTORY LMAOOOO

Hey dude I didn't think you could actually sue me back, your right I don't have any monies, so how about you still foot the bill for the arena and I enjoy downtown arena rent free and I don't share my revenues with you, we cool now?

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Bernier just can't win... the definition of goalie interference, and they let the goal stand, lol. I love how refs don't understand physics and momentum.

megachao24

Oct 25, 2017
Dallas Stars vs Calgary Flames

The next 13 of 18 are in Dallas for the Stars, though Flames are most likely run over the Stars anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.