• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
The first mistake is assuming that the Preds will win this game, and not blow it against a shit team like they've been doing all season long

Clockblockers

Oct 25, 2017
United States
Post seems a little salty for those "quotes."

no salt, just felt the pushed rivalry narrative was always a one sided push from nashville, the Hawks players and fans never cared about the preds anywhere near as much as they wished.

I also felt the same way about NBCSNs Wednesday Night Rivalry Night. Forced narratives are funny & sad

The first mistake is assuming that the Preds will win this game, and not blow it against a shit team like they've been doing all season long

We have Cam Ward in net and an AHL caliber Defense, I'm expecting you to throw a touchdown on us

Oct 26, 2017
no salt, just felt the pushed rivalry narrative was always a one sided push from nashville, the Hawks players and fans never cared about the preds anywhere near as much as they wished.

I also felt the same way about NBCSNs Wednesday Night Rivalry Night. Forced narratives are funny & sad

lol if it makes you feel better, the Preds fandom is getting a dose of their own medicine from the Avs fans who figure that the Preds are their worst enemies over a playoff series that not even they expected Colorado to win

Oct 26, 2017
NBC talks up the Preds defense

Hawks immediately skate circles around the net forcing Rinne to repeatedly save his teammates' asses yet again

Status
Not open for further replies.