• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
I actually feel bad for Anderson, he seems like a good dude. Sens should trade him to a playoff team.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Nice "penalty" here by KK

because they talk about hockey and I like the hockey. idk where else to talk about the hockey

this place is trash

you guys are cool tho

well most of you

👀 tabris
I've always found Hfboards to be the worst of Gaf / Era only in huge numbers. Half of that board reads like 14 year olds talking hockey.

Oct 26, 2017
Nice "penalty" here by KK

I've always found Hfboards to be the worst of Gaf / Era only in huge numbers. Half of that board reads like 14 year olds talking hockey.

I said it before

I'd rather read 14 year old talk about hockey than read 14 year old try to pretend like they're talking about some really important socio-political topic sandwiched between a thread about pooping in your hands and a thread about someone asking if condoms are edible

CrankyJay

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wish I picked some Leafs games in my Sabres season ticket draft. Probably could have paid off a good chunk of my cost by selling off the tickets to these games.

Status
Not open for further replies.