• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
When the Sabres gonna play some
cream puff teams? Their schedule has been ridiculous.
Tampa, Nasville and Toronto in 3 of 4 of the last games.

It's been no joke.

Part of me feels like if they're good they should have been able to handle at least one of those games, but also, I'm sure the letdown from the 10-game streak didn't help.

Still... I dunno. I'm just hoping they can round back into form and pick a few up.

CrankyJay

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah. This was a back to back. You guys are good this year.
Tampa, Nasville and Toronto in 3 of 4 of the last games.

It's been no joke.

Part of me feels like if they're good they should have been able to handle at least one of those games, but also, I'm sure the letdown from the 10-game streak didn't help.

Still... I dunno. I'm just hoping they can round back into form and pick a few up.

Most of these losses are all by one goal. If you told me last year the Sabres would be competing on a nightly basis like this and still losing, I would have said "I'll take it!"

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
Good showing from Eichel tonight, you can tell he really wanted this one.

Sabres conditioning needs some improvement and I'll like them down the stretch. They can play with the upper echelon teams, they die out too soon.

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Most of these losses are all by one goal. If you told me last year the Sabres would be competing on a nightly basis like this and still losing, I would have said "I'll take it!"
Most of the wins were too. We all knew the knife cut both ways.

They're not a bad team. I'm happy they're doing well. I just want to see them get a few dominant wins strung together.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Have to eat a lot of crow on the Domi - AGally trade

Domi really has seemed to turn into some kind of player in Montreal

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
What a shot by Leivo. With some more skilled players feeding him the puck he's gonna get to use that deadly shot more and probably do pretty well for himself goal-scoring wise.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
What an entertaining game that was! It was nice to get the win there, but Buffalo played well and could've taken it themselves. The Leafs went into overdrive after that last Eichel score, and I'm glad they did because that would've been a bad goal to lose a good game on. It was a shitty goal to give up, defensively.

Matthews was really good again, and others had some really nice looks and chances. That OT goal was beautiful, as was Matthews' other goal. Eichel's release on that one timer was nice, too, and he was pissing me off.

Freddie was great AGAIN, but both goalies were on tonight.

Good game, Buffalo

lamaroo

Oct 25, 2017
Ovi laid some massive hits last night too, that guy is such a beast when he wants to be.

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This is why the penguins should have never have traded REAVES
we lost last year because of this
BRING BACK REAVES

Status
Not open for further replies.