• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I see JOE is on a 73 point pace. That'd be an amazing season for him especially after last year and how bad he looked the first 5-6 games this year. I sadly haven't been able to catch many games since October.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Ryan Miller has a Star Wars-inspired mask. Supposed to be like Poe Dameron's helmet. Pretty cool.

DtsbgJCVsAEjpBz.jpg
DtsbgJEUwAAfuLW.jpg

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
I never want to see, hear or play NHL Threes again. I finally finished NHL 19's Threes mode this morning and was so sick of it by less than halfway through. Then there ended up being another 33 games against alumni teams.

It's so tedious. 3 on 3 NHL Arcade was better.

I never finished it last year, because it was too much, but pushed myself this year.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
We get to play the Bruins (again) on Saturday. Yay....

I have a turkey dinner to go to that night, so I'll have to record it, which is good because that way I can fast forward through all the Pasta goals, the dirty Marchand hits (or licks or kisses), the Backes cheap shots and Don Cherry's ego.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Goldobin-Horvat-Virtanen
Leivo-Pettersson- Boeser
Roussel-Gaudette-Eriksson
Granlund-Beagle-Motte
Schaller

Edler-Tanev
Hutton-Gudbranson
Pouliot-Stecher
Del Zotto-Biega

Markstrom

These are actually... not terrible.

rashbeep

Oct 27, 2017
Goldobin-Horvat-Virtanen
Leivo-Pettersson- Boeser
Roussel-Gaudette-Eriksson
Granlund-Beagle-Motte
Schaller

Edler-Tanev
Hutton-Gudbranson
Pouliot-Stecher
Del Zotto-Biega

Markstrom

These are actually... not terrible.

Man maybe Petey can finally put up some points now with legit finisher leivo on his line

Ondor

Oct 25, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.