• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eyeless

Oct 25, 2017
KoXMXEI.gif

a916

Oct 25, 2017
MacKinnon on a breakaway gets his hands hooked from behind, doesn't get called.

Like how?

EDIT: Good non call.

Last edited:

19 & 21

Oct 25, 2017
So far this season Mikko Rantanen has 15 multi point games and 6 scoreless games out of 28 played

Edit: oh and soc pointed out that the mackinnon guy has the same statline

Last edited:

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
So I missed this from Tuesday's game, but Domi was taunting Smith with a "waivers" chirp lol...

Explains Smith's penalty

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
What happened? I can't watch atm I'm out
Matthews reached for a puck in the corner coming out from behind the net and Kronwall went to hit him, but Kronwall just caught his shoulder/arm and caught Matthews off balance and put him into the boards awkwardly. It would've been interference if Matthews hadn't played the puck. Luckily it looks like he's ok. Kronwall got a boarding penalty.

Ondor

Oct 25, 2017
First game back for Nylander and the Leafs get their first Leaf point. Is Nylander the one true leaf?

torontoml

Oct 25, 2017
I was hoping to keep the OTL record at 0 but I guess it had to happen sometime. Now hopefully we get the win against Boston in a couple nights, I can rub it in to my father that we are doing well but if we can't beat his team it isn't as satisfying.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Dave Poulin has done a remarkable job of just rambling on over very obviously planned montages with no regard for them this entire game

Status
Not open for further replies.