• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
the leafs coaching staff should basically just show the players video of the hurricanes non-stop. their play in the defensive and neutral zones is pretty much unimpeachable.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ho hum, Ovechkin only on pace for a CAREER HIGH 66 goals in his 14th year. No biggie.

Quick

Oct 25, 2017
Dear Red_ ,

I hope this post finds you in good spirits. The Maple Leafs game has just concluded against the Carolina Hurricanes of Raleigh, North Carolina. What a game! What a thrill! What a turnaround from Saturday's donnybrook against those rambunctious Boston Bruins from Massachusetts.

I had a pop, or a soda for our American friends, for my drink throughout this match. A bag of chips was an option as well, but I elected against it.

Did you know that Mitch Marner is from the Toronto region? The young rapscallion must take GO Transit regularly, being a fellow of a Toronto persuasion. And I cannot forget to mention the young William Nylander, doing things with a stick that I cannot ever do.

John Tavares, a seasoned veteran, but still quite young, is a joy to watch. Coincidentally, also a gentleman from the Toronto region. Auston Matthews, our Arizona resident, is quite an upstanding young man. Hopefully a gentleman that looks at both sides of the road, and plays hockey with a flag that remains undisturbed and without disrespect.

The game was quite a thrill. I watched it comfortably sitting down. I also vacated briefly to use the commode, but returned with haste. This was certainly a game to watch.

Until we read each other's posts again.

Best regards,
Quickolas Quage

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
S5QUtG9.gif

Alley Cat!

Oct 26, 2017
Dear Quick ,
you still ain't called or wrote, I hope you have a chance
I ain't mad, I just think it's fucked up you don't answer fans
If you didn't wanna talk to me outside the rink
You didn't have to, but you coulda signed an autograph for (Auston) Matthews
That's my #1 center man, he's only RFA
We waited in the blistering cold for you
For four hours and you just said, "No."
That's pretty shitty man, you're like his fuckin' idol

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Loss tonight evens up for the theft in Chicago the other night.

McKenzie projects Suzuki to be the 2nd line center for the Canadian junior team, that surprised me, I figured he would play wing. Brook on the second pairing too, nice to see the Habs have some meaningful prospects at the tournament.

Dear Red_ ,

I hope this post finds you in good spirits. The Maple Leafs game has just concluded against the Carolina Hurricanes of Raleigh, North Carolina. What a game! What a thrill! What a turnaround from Saturday's donnybrook against those rambunctious Boston Bruins from Massachusetts.

I had a pop, or a soda for our American friends, for my drink throughout this match. A bag of chips was an option as well, but I elected against it.

Did you know that Mitch Marner is from the Toronto region? The young rapscallion must take GO Transit regularly, being a fellow of a Toronto persuasion. And I cannot forget to mention the young William Nylander, doing things with a stick that I cannot ever do.

John Tavares, a seasoned veteran, but still quite young, is a joy to watch. Coincidentally, also a gentleman from the Toronto region. Auston Matthews, our Arizona resident, is quite an upstanding young man. Hopefully a gentleman that looks at both sides of the road, and plays hockey with a flag that remains undisturbed and without disrespect.

The game was quite a thrill. I watched it comfortably sitting down. I also vacated briefly to use the commode, but returned with haste. This was certainly a game to watch.

Until we read each other's posts again.

Best regards,
Quickolas Quage
I haven't been able to post for a few days, but this put a smile on my face.

Oct 25, 2017

Yashin!

McKenzie projects Suzuki to be the 2nd line center for the Canadian junior team, that surprised me, I figured he would play wing. Brook on the second pairing too, nice to see the Habs have some meaningful prospects at the tournament
I'll be watching them both next week. Will let you know just how disappointing they are

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Lol Edmonton taking a dump on the Avs right now

People shit on Hitchcock, but he's obviously doing some good work in Edmonton so far.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Avs with 42 shots and 16 blocked shots by Edmonton. Avs would have won that if Bednar didn't start Varlamov who has playing so badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.