CreeperBlocks

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
meCnvZy.png

NHL Hockey is Back!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IISg373pmII&ab_channel=adalaza

cpaG5qn.png

Well last season, The Golden Knights became the New Stanley Cup Champs against The Florida Panthers in 5 Games.

Coaches like Mike Babcock are being hired and fired because some GMs think the old boys club way of thinking will save their team from
mediocrity but instead it is hindering the team from actual success.

Bruins lost 2 major players due to retirement, now center depth is a huge question mark.Will they stink with new Captain Marchand or will they overachieve with 1C Pavel Zacha?

The Habs are rebuilding. Don't worry about them for another 2 years, we will be back... Habs Cup is always a Threat.

Leafs add Gritty players like Ryan Reaves, Max Domi in hoping these are the things needed to get past the first round again. (it won't)

Pens add Norris Trophy Winning D-man Erik Karlsson to the fold and look to make one last playoff dance in the twilight years of Malkin and Crosby for a cup.

Chicago adds a Generational Talent First overall pick in Connor Bedard at last seasons draft, (Totally
wasn't rigged, nope definitely not.)

Click the Banner for all NHL Schedules and Special Events

8AY5rUo.png

Yes! the NHL Era does have a Discord Appropriately named: Salt on the Ice. If you want a Invite PLEASE PM ME on Resetera to join because it is Invite only.

Sign Him.

MV5BYjcyZjZiYWYtZDVkOS00MTkyLWExZTYtM2M5M2MwZWEzMzRiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2019
Nice job Creeps!!

I really have no expectations for the fLames going into this season.

Will enjoy the Leafs getting bounced in R1 though

ChrisR

Oct 26, 2017
Hoping the Ass can stay healthy, but it's NOT LOOKING GOOD to start the season

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
No references to digging? đŸ˜”

Fuck every single team except for the Avs. I hope your sorry excuse for a franchise folds.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Habs aren't a playoff team so really all I'm looking for this year is to see if CC can stay healthy and pot 40, if Suzuki can go PPG, and Dach's continued emergence to perhaps being 1C as soon as next year.

Oct 25, 2017
Looking for another deep run by the Cats this year. Backstopped by the unflappable Bobrovsky and expertly coached by Maurice.

Habs

Mar 10, 2021
Habs aren't a playoff team so really all I'm looking for this year is to see if CC can stay healthy and pot 40, if Suzuki can go PPG, and Dach's continued emergence to perhaps being 1C as soon as next year.
I am also curios how MSL will perform this year. Second full season. People might have higher expectations now.

Abylim

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 29, 2017
Good job! I'm not sure what melodicity is, and what it has to do with hiring Babcock

I'll have to do some creeper digging

OP
OP
CreeperBlocks

CreeperBlocks

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I just want Habs to stay healthy this season. We completely revamped the medical staff.. that has to help right...?

Oct 26, 2017
Not gonna lie, least excited I've been for a Preds season like ever. Hopefully more watchable than John Hynes hockey, at least.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
Sharks have no expectations this season. Excited to get to watch the youngsters play, even if it's another rough year on the scoreboard.

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
I'm ready for the season to start. 7-8th seed for the Sabres is a victory this year. Anything less is failure.

Let's go

Gr8one

Oct 25, 2017
No references to digging? đŸ˜”

Fuck every single team except for the Avs. I hope your sorry excuse for a franchise folds.
Your Avs and the Knights are going down this season It's McDavid and the Oilers year!

I haven't forgot about the NHL 22 thread bump lol

Ulcus

Nov 3, 2017
Was at the Toronto-Montreal preseason game last Monday. It was good to beat the Leafs even if you could see the talent difference ( tho Ghule and Masteton were not there in défense). In 2 seconds the Leafs would clear their zone and be on the other size with passes on the tape

Vibranium

Oct 28, 2017
Looking forward to another Canucks year of absolute disappointment and a lack of a true rebuild through the draft. How much longer until the Aquilinis remove Francesco from the team....

Hughes as captain is awesome though, I will continue to watch through the losses.

Oct 25, 2017
I know the pens cant win this year...but im so hoping these moves have at least made our waning years entertaining.

Now if only chicago didn't get less than a slap on the wrist and were then handed a generational talent I could find some fun once our rebuild is in full swing

Eden

Nov 15, 2017
Pretty excited to see the Jets with the new guys. Until Helle and/or Scheif get traded đŸ˜‚

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Part of me would like to see the Canucks miss the playoffs and Pettersson refuse to re-sign so they're forced into another "retool" but they're too good to tank and even without Pettersson they'd mistakenly think they're a playoff team, so here's to continued mediocrity. At least they should be fun to watch.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
I know the pens cant win this year...but im so hoping these moves have at least made our waning years entertaining.

Now if only chicago didn't get less than a slap on the wrist and were then handed a generational talent I could find some fun once our rebuild is in full swing
Pens can absolutely win it all this year.