• We have completed a significant site update. Come see what's new!
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

NHL February 2019 |OT| We're paying you to shitpost, not to be a fan tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreeperBlocks

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Major Events:

• February 23 - Stadium Series at Lincoln Financial Field, Penguins vs. Flyers
  • February 25- TRADE DEADLINE (or as everyone calls it, Nothing Big Happens Day)

Schedule:

ATLANTIC

METROPOLITAN

CENTRAL

PACIFIC

Thanks to Silex for the title, holiday for the team graphics,

Theyran

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Flyers haven't had 6 in a row since 2010. Goodbye Hughes. Hello still not making the playoffs!

Games are fun to watch again, though, so I'm good.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you Kyle Connor.

We'll take that win! Jets played OK, not sure they deserved a regulation win but whatever

OP
OP
CreeperBlocks

CreeperBlocks

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Kingdom Hearts 3 has eaten up my time for the last few days. This is probably the best Character Action game until DMCV comes out

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
Kingdom Hearts 3 has eaten up my time for the last few days. This is probably the best Character Action game until DMCV comes out
My copy arrived today, but I’m still on the fence. Haven’t played KH in decades (or, really, a JRPG), hardly game anymore and still need to buy RE2.

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017

The top line has been ridiculous of late. And the adorable Norwegian third of it can be YOURS for the right price!

zroid

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
While reminiscing, I just realized that Dave Nonis was only the Leafs GM for two years. It felt like a decade considering how many awful moves he made in such a small window.

calder

Oct 25, 2017

Huh. Feels like the Pens gave up a fair bit already, and if the Panthers have another good deal lined up then ouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.