• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
Leafs should trade Nylander to the Hawks for Seabrook. They'd save a bit of cap space, get roughly the same number of points, and amazingly would still manage to upgrade their defense from this dumpster fire.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Where are Leaf fans on Babcock? Overrated or, right within their expectation of him?

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Lmao 6-1 for the Islanders, pretty pathetic showing from the Leafs and their players for Tavares

Abylim

Oct 29, 2017
Australia
Leafs played well early but I think in the end our lack of depth on D killed us here. Some stupid choices by Muzzin didn't help. Islanders kicked our asses tonight and were the better team.

On to the next game. Go Leafs Go!

OP
OP
CreeperBlocks

CreeperBlocks

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
List of Islander jeers'/ chants heard tonight. (Thanks Reddit)

ASS-Hole
General Booing
Please Don't Trade Me!
We don't need you!
Barzal's Better!
JT Sucks!
Who's Your Daddy?
It's Your Bedtime
Where's Your Jammies?
TA-VAR-ES sucks!
That's our captain! (Referring to Anders Lee)

Reven

Oct 25, 2017
I gotchu. Bruins win!
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
According to Freidman, Bergevin turned down a deadline deal that included Romanov. I find it pretty funny how the kid went from a "what a waste and stretch of a pick" to playing in the KHL at 18, dominating the WJs and now being turned down in trade. Really curious to see how his progression grows.

Oct 26, 2017
According to Freidman, Bergevin turned down a deadline deal that included Romanov. I find it pretty funny how the kid went from a "what a waste and stretch of a pick" to playing in the KHL at 18, dominating the WJs and now being turned down in trade. Really curious to see how his progression grows.

that's kind of a pointless statement from Friedman if he doesn't say for who...

Status
Not open for further replies.