• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ondor

Oct 25, 2017
Hudon is not a significant enough upgrade, if indeed he is an upgrade at all, to bother acquiring unless we trade Gudbranson for him.

Canucks have offence. They just choose to bench them, keep them in Utica, or play them with Sutter.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
S5QUtG9.gif

Alley Cat!

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Hudon just can't seem to find the next gear needed to be a top 6 forward and he doesn't have the defensive abilities to be in the bottom 6. Maybe he can figure it out on another team, but he just seems lost on these Habs.

I'd like to see Hudon succeed in Montreal, but he could also be a nice addition to the Canucks. I wonder what the exchange would be, though.
At this point, my guess would be a 3rd or 4th round pick.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
Lol @ this idiot on NBC.

"Seabrook has done a great job tonight".

Several turnovers, falling down, and a terrible penalty that led to a goal is apparently a great job.

Oct 26, 2017
I remember someone on Preds-Twitter talking about doing pushups every time the Preds PP didn't score.

If I did that, I'd be back to my high school weight in time for the playoffs.

Oct 25, 2017
Supposedly Canucks are looking at Hudon.

I'd like to see Hudon succeed in Montreal, but he could also be a nice addition to the Canucks. I wonder what the exchange would be, though.
Hudon just can't seem to find the next gear needed to be a top 6 forward and he doesn't have the defensive abilities to be in the bottom 6. Maybe he can figure it out on another team, but he just seems lost on these Habs.

At this point, my guess would be a 3rd or 4th round pick.
That's not what LeBrun said:

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
This Caps team is absolutely fucking clueless. They have a complete game once every like half dozen games. Defense is a joke. Holtby is the only reason tonight isn't like 5-0. Copley is not good enough as a backup. Their next 11 of 15 are road games and they will get hammered. Player efforts have been fucking abysmal - they get skated around by bum ass teams left and right. FUCK this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.