• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
InfantileFatBluebreastedkookaburra-size_restricted.gif

Oct 26, 2017
Being forced to listen to the first period of Preds-Panthers on the radio was worth it to hear the radio team take the piss out of Saros's new cheese block pads

Much more personality there than the charisma black hole that is Fox Sports TN

Oct 25, 2017
Hey....

There...

I got an idea.

They should remake MGS 2&3 ala RE2 style with updated controls and graphics.
Thought the same when playing MGS5. The mechanics are just so good and need to be used again. And it's not like they need Kojima to remake, just some decent programmers.

I think we'll get it eventually and the success of RE2 will probably accelerate its path to development.

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
based on this first period i think it's safe to say Muzzin is worse than Ron Hainsey

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
That was messy. A comedy of errors, I guess.

All my bottled water froze, so I guess I'll have to get my fluids from beer. Beer might make the Leafs look better.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
Kane with the empty netter. 4th point on the night. Maybe we can tank tomorrow instead.

Oct 26, 2017
Preds get the W in a game barely more watchable than early preseason

Anime night tomorrow

Until then, enjoy this footage of Fiala not fucking up

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Because apparently someone on the Internet had deduced that Laine's been playing bad because he's been dedicating too much time to Fortnite, Dom from the Athletic put this together

Screen-Shot-2019-01-31-at-9.32.23-PM.png

vert axis = Laine's impact per game

horiz axis = how much Laine had played Fortnite over the previous week

Status
Not open for further replies.