• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
honestly, he can't play D and we have three upcoming offensive minded prospects with higher ceilings and better D capabilities. Gus is a good third pairing bum slayer on a contender; we're not a contender for at least a couple more years; so I'm all for flipping him at the deadline.

I think Bowman is with you though
I wanna see what these kids can do first. Gus is a known quantity at this point, a 5-6 guy who is great on the PP. Id bring up the other kids and see what they can do next year. Let them each get a taste of the NHL game and then you'll start to get an idea of what you have. Then you can deal Gus at the deadline next year. Hes a UFA after that and theres no way in hell Im paying him what some team is sure to be dumb enough to offer.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
I struggle to think of a first round matchup the jets would be the favourite for. And what kills me is how so many jets fans I know think everything is fine and the team is basically as good as they were last year at this time.

Oct 26, 2017
I'm kinda ready for the trade deadline to pass so I can stop hearing about how Duchene/Stone/Panarin would be perfect fits for the Preds that will turn them into Cup favorites.

Not only are none of those trades going to happen, Preds have many more issues than their 2nd line.

Speaking of which, Piss Knights score on an odd-man rush. This game is pretty much over.

Ondor

Oct 25, 2017
I'm kinda ready for the trade deadline to pass so I can stop hearing about how Duchene/Stone/Panarin would be perfect fits for the Preds that will turn them into Cup favorites.

Not only are none of those trades going to happen, Preds have many more issues than their 2nd line.

Speaking of which, Piss Knights score on an odd-man rush. This game is pretty much over.
Spoke too soon?

Oct 25, 2017
Canucks with a few posts and a much better effort

Sharks are good even when they're off, though. But what the fuck was Meier doing jumping on Markstrom whenever he had the chance?

Oct 26, 2017
Blues are 8 points behind the Preds with 4 (!!!) games in hand.

If Nashville somehow ends the season in the wildcard and doesn't go on another miracle run in the playoffs, Lavy's seat needs to be pretty damn toasty.

Oct 25, 2017

I'm always pissed when he passes the puck and whoever gets it immediately turns it over so I don't blame him for now just doing it all himself

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Watching the Rangers - Pens game, and it's the first time I've heard from McGuire in a while. What an insufferable twat.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Stone at practice but not participating.

tenor.png

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Holy fuck that breakdown by the Rangers, hilarious

The entire team was below the goal line

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
That final wildcard spot in the East is getting so tight, Habs with basically a must win tonight. They can't afford to lose points to teams like the Panthers with how well Carolina and Pittsburgh have been playing.

Ondor

Oct 25, 2017
That final wildcard spot in the East is getting so tight, Habs with basically a must win tonight. They can't afford to lose points to teams like the Panthers with how well Carolina and Pittsburgh have been playing.
Just tank my dude. Get a decent pick this year, add Poehling and maybe a guy like Romanov or Suzuki to next year's roster, and come back and gun for something more than a first round exit.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017

I'm not full Cherry on this, but I do think the celebrations are pretty lame

Just tank my dude. Get a decent pick this year, add Poehling and maybe a guy like Romanov or Suzuki to next year's roster, and come back and gun for something more than a first round exit.
That would be preferable, but Julien isn't tanking. It's too bad because if we had a tank year, we could have likely gotten decent returns for guys like Tatar and Shaw.

Oct 26, 2017
lol Stalock called for handling the puck in the no-play-zone

And then another Wild player high-sticks someone afterwards

Minnesota is a mess lol

Scottt

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really jealous of how well that kid can sing at the Panthers/Canadiens game. I hate him.

ShinRPGamer

Nov 4, 2017
I struggle to think of a first round matchup the jets would be the favourite for. And what kills me is how so many jets fans I know think everything is fine and the team is basically as good as they were last year at this time.

Given how bad the wild card teams are this year, if we end up getting someone like Minnesota or Colorado, we could be considered an easy favourite for that series.

Now if we drop to second in the division and end up facing the blues...

Status
Not open for further replies.