• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully this is the first of many games where Seabook is unavailable to play for the Blackhawks.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
S5QUtG9.gif

Alley Cat!!!

He's gonna cost a fortune to re-sign. :(

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If Kucherov can manage another point and hit 6 tonight (!) he will hit 100 in 60 games. Yet dude still seems underrated and is never brought up in the discussion of best player in the game, which is a shame.

Oct 25, 2017
Kucherov has 18 points in the last 5 games. What the shit

If Kucherov can manage another point and hit 6 tonight (!) he will hit 100 in 60 games. Yet dude still seems underrated and is never brought up in the discussion of best player in the game, which is a shame.
Russians in Florida don't get much love unless they donate to GOP campaigns hiyooo

Oct 25, 2017
Hawks pass the Canucks :D

Wheeler's got his mid-season rankings up on the Athletic

Screenshot-20190218-210152-01.jpg

Ondor Krebs!

I think I'd be happy with any player in the top ten and would be fine with Kaliyev or Podkolzin if we fall outside of it. A dman would be nice but York seems like Hughes-lite and I can't see Byram being around when the Canucks are picking.

Status
Not open for further replies.