• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Bob Murray has never coached a hockey game in his life

still an upgrade on Carlyle but yikes

Damn, Carlyle led the Ducks to two seasons over 100 points (this season being the lone exception) and once to the WCF.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
I'm a bit surprised that AMEND Together is still bothering to partner with this team, given the whole Watson thing and the organization's weak response.

Oct 26, 2017
McLeod takes a stupid penalty

Johansen refuses to shoot on a shorthanded chance

Pietrangelo scores on the counter

Peak Preds

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Preds, you're not going to accept that viscous headshot by tarasenko are you?
Blues you're not going to accept the embellishment on that tarasenko call are you?

Goon it up time!

calder

Oct 25, 2017
"If the season ended the way the standings are today these two teams would meet in the first round"
- someone on nbc who doesn't know how standings work

Oct 26, 2017
wObGUVM.jpg

Guess we're playing with 11 forwards the rest of the season

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
if our defense wasn't such a dumpster fire we might be a pretty average team; though the future top 6 looks pretty good for the next few years
Yep. 3rd and 4th lines need some help and we need a couple improvements on defense. I like Delia enough to not consider goaltending an issue going forward. He still has some rough edges but so did Crawford his first couple years in the NHL.

Clockblockers

Oct 25, 2017
United States
Yep. 3rd and 4th lines need some help and we need a couple improvements on defense. I like Delia enough to not consider goaltending an issue going forward. He still has some rough edges but so did Crawford his first couple years in the NHL.

speaking of which, I'm in the camp of Crow should retire. He's proved more than enough and there's no reason to live the rest of your life with permanently scrambled brains.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
speaking of which, I'm in the camp of Crow should retire. He's proved more than enough and there's no reason to live the rest of your life with permanently scrambled brains.
Agreed. Crow was most likely done after this contract anyway. Let him hang around on LTIR until his contract is done next year so he at least gets the rest of his money and then hang em up.

Status
Not open for further replies.