• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
Avs, Canucks, Wild, and Blues need to get their asses going. Hawks are way too close to a playoff spot.

Reven

Oct 25, 2017
Good job Marchy! Bruins win!
clapping_bear_by_silverandzuko-d343w2l.gif

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada

I didn't know he had no experience....

I wonder if the owners are just being too cheap to hire an interim coach

Heretic

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

I didn't know he had no experience....

I wonder if the owners are just being too cheap to hire an interim coach

The goal is to evaluate the team "from the trenches." They didn't want to put an interim in the position the Ducks are currently in. A losing one. Management is for having Bob behind the bench.

Reckheim

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The goal is to evaluate the team "from the trenches." They didn't want to put an interim in the position the Ducks are currently in. A losing one. Management is for having Bob behind the bench.
Tbh, it makes sense. It almost seems like that they wanted to keep Carlyle for the rest of the season just so they could ride out the shit season but it just got the point where they could no longer keep the pressure under control.

Last edited:

Heretic

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Tbh, it makes sense. It almost seems like that wanted to keep Carlyle for the rest of the season just so they could ride out the shit season but it just got the point where they could no longer keep the pressure under control.
Season Ticket renewals having been going out these past couple of weeks. Rumor has it many weren't renewing if Randy was still behind the bench.

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
Kreider-Zibanejad-Zuccarello
Vesey-Hayes-Buchnevich
Chytil-Strome-Namestnikov
Nieves-Fast

Skjei-McQuaid
Staal-DeAngelo
Smith-Shattenkirk
Pionk

Georgiev

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
As much as I'd love a Leafs - Habs first round, I don't see us finishing ahead of the Bruins unfortunately. Saturday was a great game, I knew once it went to OT it was over, Habs have no answer for Marner, JT, Matthews, etc on 3 on 3.

Red and I may end up as sworn enemies if the Leafs and Habs play a playoff series.
Not even that could separate us

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
So the shots were 21-5 Leafs at one point that period, yet it was 2-1 for the Rangers. Sparkles is in net, though, so that's a contributor. It was almost 3-1 due to him losing sight of the puck.

I love how we have a real NHL caliber backup.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017

Yeah they already know who the next coach is going to be, and that job is going to Dallas Eakins. They don't want to pull him out of San Diego as they are doing pretty well there and if he came up and started winning that will go against their tanking strategy.

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
Considering the ridiculous number of shots, that game mostly felt pretty comfortable and well in hand. Outside of some of their power plays, felt like the Leafs really only had a handful of truly dangerous chances despite throwing a barrage at the net. We did an alright job of maintaining structure and making saves easier for Georgiev.

Regardless, the 55 saves for Georgiev are second to only Mike Richter in franchise history (whose high was 59).

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
3 on 3 hockey is complete trash and I'm not just saying that because the trash Avs are 0-12 in OT this year.

Abylim

Oct 29, 2017
Australia
Yeah that was a frustrating game. Seemed like Leafs had some good chances but they didn't go in. Reminiscent of the first Tampa game actually.

Sparks looked good for the most part imo

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017

This team is really good at celebrating pyrrhic victories. "We pretty much got historically annihilated last night!"

Status
Not open for further replies.