• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017

Fuck your hughes. its all about the LAFFERNIERE!

Who's apparently tearing the Q, could be the first under 17 to lead the league in scoring since Crosby and Coots.

OP
OP
CreeperBlocks

CreeperBlocks

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
THE RETURN

Drouin - Danault - Gallagher
Tatar - Domi - Shaw
Lehkonen - Kotkaniemi - Armia
Deslauriers - Peca - Hudon
Chaput Weise

Mete - Weber
Reilly - Petry
Kulak - Benn
Folin

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017

HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
waiting for Marner to sign an offer sheet

o26.gif

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Julien has wanted an upgrade for his fourth line for a while now and unfortunately he still loves his grinding 4th lines. Whatever, they basically move down 10-12 spots in the draft for the guy.

Habs acquire Nate Thompson

Why
Gonna say it has something to do with his face off percentage.

Razorskin

Oct 25, 2017
Typical Bergevin, when the habs are in a playoff spot at the deadline he feels the urge to acquire a handful of bottom-6/fringe NHLers.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Apparently Habs are over the roster limit, someone needs to go before 5pm. Seems like it will be Hudon.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Lol is MTL 4th line so bad that they need one of the worst forwards in the league in it?

Dude sucks at everything, one of the worst in possession numbers, averages like 10 points a season. Seriously you were better off getting someone from minors or waivers.

Watch him score hatricks in the yoffs because I wrote this about him. Dude was trash for Ottawa 2 years ago and that was the trashiest team ever.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
I hope the Sharks don't make any trades. The team isn't missing anything right now, except their backup sucks this year. But they have a decent option in the AHL. No reason to give up anything for a rental.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Lol is MTL 4th line so bad that they need one of the worst forwards in the league in it?

Dude sucks at everything, one of the worst in possession numbers, averages like 10 points a season. Seriously you were better off getting someone from minors or waivers.

Watch him score hatricks in the yoffs because I wrote this about him. Dude was trash for Ottawa 2 years ago and that was the trashiest team ever.
4th line has been literally usesless and they've tried every combination they can think of. I doubt Thompson changes anything, but he can't be worse than what they've ran with so far.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
4th line has been literally usesless and they've tried every combination they can think of. I doubt Thompson changes anything, but he can't be worse than what they've ran with so far.

That Kenny Agistino guy looked interesting. Wasn't he not working out? 11 points in 36 games seemed decent.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
That Kenny Agistino guy looked interesting. Wasn't he not working out? 11 points in 36 games seemed decent.
He's a fringe liner at best, doesn't do anything particularly well and the entire fourth line was routinely outplayed. I think Julien is more concerned about his 4th line being able to win face offs and board battles than score goals every 15 games, whether he's right or wrong. The biggest question regarding Thompson is whether he can keep up with the teams pace or this turns into Dwight King 2.0.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
I hope the Sharks don't make any trades. The team isn't missing anything right now, except their backup sucks this year. But they have a decent option in the AHL. No reason to give up anything for a rental.

Even top teams usually do something at the deadline for some depth pieces. Someone who can elevate their game in the playoffs or fill in if someone gets injured. To those teams, it's worth giving up a 3rd.

Oct 25, 2017
Alright y'all need to suffer with me, because I have found Hell

AgR95ev.jpg

The place I'm looking for is on Tara drive. The GPS isn't accurate, odds and evens are on the same side, all the mailboxes are on the same side......and the numbers are out of order.

I want to die

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
Even top teams usually do something at the deadline for some depth pieces. Someone who can elevate their game in the playoffs or fill in if someone gets injured. To those teams, it's worth giving up a 3rd.
If they get a depth defenseman for a mid round pick, I won't complain. But I'd hate to see even a single roster player leave at this point.

ActStriker

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, there's nothing really wrong with that trade? If he doesn't work out they only moved down like what, 15-20 spots in the middle rounds?

MultiJhonny

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
I shall not spread salt this evening.

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, there's nothing really wrong with that trade? If he doesn't work out they only moved down like what, 15-20 spots in the middle rounds?
Yeah, they basically went from late 4th round to early 5th round while acquiring a player. Even with the choice of player being a bit dubious, that's a pretty minimal price to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.