• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick

Oct 25, 2017

MultiJhonny

Banned
Nov 4, 2017

TiredHatefulJaeger-size_restricted.gif

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
TSN speculating that the Panthers might be looking to move Huberdeau to make room for Panarin + Bob

Would love to see Bergevin make a move for Huberdeau

Deleted member 3968

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Green is dumb for not starting him against the kings/hawks/ducks.

The org is dumb for being in this position in the 1st place after we lost McKenna to waivers.

Oct 25, 2017

Starting DiPietro tonight was fucking savage. Straight from the OHL against a hot offensive team.
Green is dumb for not starting him against the kings/hawks/ducks.

The org is dumb for being in this position in the 1st place after we lost McKenna to waivers.
They had no choice. Markstrom wasn't fit to play (neck stiffness).

The Canucks org fucked up weeks ago by trading for a guy who they intended to waive, apparently forgetting that the Philadelphia Flyers and their horrible goalies are still a thing. Ever since they've been trying to manage but acquiring a serviceable 3rd string goalie is not necessarily cheap or easy. And sure enough Demko goes down at the worst possible time so here we are.

DiPietro should have been 2 years away from his first NHL start. The Canucks never wanted this but they fucked themselves.

Ondor

Oct 25, 2017
From reddit:

"While playing with the Canucks, he will be known as iPietro since in Vancouver there is no D in front of him."

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
From reddit:

"While playing with the Canucks, he will be known as iPietro since in Vancouver there is no D in front of him."
lol

I enjoyed watching the Sharks put the Canucks in the trash can, but I couldn't believe how bad the Canucks played in front of the kid. Usually you see teams go all out when a young guy is thrust into action unexpectedly, but the Canucks D let him get scored on in the first minute. 3-4 of those goals were caused by absolute breakdowns by the Canucks.

Oct 25, 2017
lol

I enjoyed watching the Sharks put the Canucks in the trash can, but I couldn't believe how bad the Canucks played in front of the kid. Usually you see teams go all out when a young guy is thrust into action unexpectedly, but the Canucks D let him get scored on in the first minute. 3-4 of those goals were caused by absolute breakdowns by the Canucks.
"put the Canucks in the trash can" - what is this

The first ten minutes of that game was one of the most dreadful performances I've ever witnessed. It's like they knew they had an emergency CHL goalie in net and it fucking terrified them. Everything was wrong. Every little decision by every single player. No exceptions. Didn't help that the first goal came off of Motte's stick and the second goal off of Hutton's glove.

Will be interesting to see how they do on Saturday, but in the meantime they've got a B2B in two days and their only NHL-ready goalies are both injured. Hopefully Markstrom just needed a day's rest because DiPietro is going to get ruined if this keeps up.

Scottt

Oct 25, 2017
I'd like to see Hudon succeed in Montreal, but he could also be a nice addition to the Canucks. I wonder what the exchange would be, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.