• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
If I had a dollar for every faceoff that Turris gets thrown out of, I'd have enough money to personally pay for his buyout

Expy

Oct 26, 2017
How does that go in after everything else
I mean, they're professional athletes whose lives depend on playing well? Maybe I'm wrong
Their value won't go down just because they suck with the worst team in the league. GMs are smarter than that, if your name ain't Bervegin.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Their value won't go down just because they suck with the worst team in the league. GMs are smarter than that, if your name ain't Bervegin.
Lol this is legitimately so wrong. You realize how much a team is going to pay for Pageau because he's hit 20 goals for the first time in his career? Hockey is all about what have you done for me lately, of course players performances down the stretch matter, regardless if you're on a playoff team or not. If you have players checking out, that's a massive red flag.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Lol eat shit Leafs, enjoy another first round exit if you make it to the playoffs

Oct 27, 2017
Lol eat shit Leafs, enjoy another first round exit if you make it to the playoffs
Why-Are-You-So-Cruel-Big-Bang-Theory-e1394894713125.gif

:'(

Abylim

Oct 29, 2017
Australia
Loafs continue their reverse dominance in the third and in back to backs.

Someone said they are the worst team in both stats, is that true?

lamaroo

Oct 25, 2017
Was the Leafs first shot since their goal the last one as well?

I can't remember if there were other shots in OT beside that one.

Abylim

Oct 29, 2017
Australia
I'll leave it up to Leafs fans to make up "We're the worst teams in third periods of the second game on a back-to-back" as a statistic

No it's seperate. As in, were the worst team in third periods. And we're the worst team in back to backs.

Not an excuse. I'm bemoaning their absolutely shit play in those categories. It's gotta get better. You can't play like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.