• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017

5Mb8agH.gif

Deleted member 54580

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 7, 2019
All Canadian teams will make the playoffs this season.. Except Montreal and Ottawa because they're Montreal and Ottawa.. Ugh

Silex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Since some people are surprised about Dan Carcillo, just wanted to let be known that his history was known and documented and has been trying to make amends ever since.

Reckheim

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't follow either of them or pay any attention to them but does anyone know what the fuck this is about?
Carcillo keeps taking pot shots at the Spitting Chiclets podcast, when ever Carcillo's name comes up Biz usually steers the conversation another way.

Looks like he finally got pissed off enough to vent. Obviously some history between the two.

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
This game was kind of my canary in the coal mine. If we won I would have started to believe we might actually be able to pull off a playoff run. If not, then we're still pretenders at best. Came up a little short, and yet we had a good chance if our power play didn't let us down.

Only 3 games left before the deadline, all very winnable games. Will be interesting to see what happens.

Oct 27, 2017
If anybody (mainly Leafs fans who don't understand that Draisaitl is > Matthews) ever claims Draisaitl is a product of McDavid again, they should be shot to the moon.

3 goals, 7 assists - 10 points in the four games he's played since McDavid's injury. 95 points in 59 games.

German Gretzky is right. The guy is playing like the best player in the world this season and is, at worst, the 3rd best player in the NHL behind McDavid and MacKinnon.

Razorskin

Oct 25, 2017
Report: Devils trade Coleman to Lightning for 1st-rounder, prospect
www.thescore.com

Devils trade Coleman to Lightning for 1st-rounder, prospect

The New Jersey Devils have dealt center Blake Coleman to the Tampa Bay Lightning for a first-round pick and forward prospect Nolan Foote, the clubs announced Sunday.Tampa Bay, which had two first-round selections in the upcoming draft, is trading the one that originally belonged to the Vancouver...

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Report: Devils trade Coleman to Lightning for 1st-rounder, prospect
www.thescore.com

Devils trade Coleman to Lightning for 1st-rounder, prospect

The New Jersey Devils have dealt center Blake Coleman to the Tampa Bay Lightning for a first-round pick and forward prospect Nolan Foote, the clubs announced Sunday.Tampa Bay, which had two first-round selections in the upcoming draft, is trading the one that originally belonged to the Vancouver...
what

that seems like quite the over payment? Maybe Coleman is having a much better season than I realize

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
If anybody (mainly Leafs fans who don't understand that Draisaitl is > Matthews) ever claims Draisaitl is a product of McDavid again, they should be shot to the moon.

3 goals, 7 assists - 10 points in the four games he's played since McDavid's injury. 95 points in 59 games.
Draisaitl and McDavid don't even play on the same line anymore. Just the powerplay. The callup of Yamamoto has been a big move this year. Drasaitl, Yamamoto, and Nugent-Hopkins have really clicked and been the dominant line.

Status
Not open for further replies.