• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
hold on guys, I'm supposed to like... make moves in Fantasy?

MHMMMMM.

BherV1F.png

affeinvasion

Oct 26, 2017
Chicago is 2-4-2 since the all star break.

qhNqmKU.gif
DeBrincat's gotta be playing through an injury, right? I think it's a horribly coached team, but going from over 40 goals to less than 20 is a pretty huge drop-off. The question now is which goalie does Chicago trade, and who gets a solid playoff goalie in a really tight race?

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Julien fined 10k for tearing into the refs, so for half the cost you can straight up cross check someone in the face.
Lol go from career might be over to might be playing tomorrow. Kypreos is an idiot, this is why you don't have a job.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently return is roster player, prospect and high pick.

noooo.

I'm guessing Virtanen or Eriksson go the other way, but who else?

edit: Bob says the roster player is Schaller, who is...... barely an NHL player so w/e. Now to hope it's not a first round pick and/or good prospect.

edit2: Pick is apparently a 2nd, we're getting to "i'm totally okay with this trade" territory!

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
a 2nd rounder, a 5th liner and our... 5th best prospect for an upgrade on 2RW? I'm totally okay with that TBH.

Madden's been doing well and we've had great NCAA picks, but Toffoli isn't that bad. He's been decent on my fantasy teams for years. and without giving up a first.... good with me.
#FireBenning

Throwing away prospects for a rental when we might not even make the playoffs. GG you moron.

giphy.gif

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Jesus fucking Christ can we stop putting ourselves in holes in the 1st period? If we did we'd win a lot more of these games. So annoying.

also fuck Dmitry Orlov. Bum.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Rantanen probably injured and it's his shoulder so could be really bad.

Oct 25, 2017
a 2nd rounder, a 5th liner and our... 5th best prospect for an upgrade on 2RW? I'm totally okay with that TBH.

Madden's been doing well and we've had great NCAA picks, but Toffoli isn't that bad. He's been decent on my fantasy teams for years. and without giving up a first.... good with me.
- Schaller is an afterthought. Clears cap space so that we can take on Toffoli. Ignore it
- 2nd round picks matter if you draft well. Last I checked it's one of the few things Benning does do well, yet he continues throwing away picks while saying they're impossible to acquire
- Madden is our 5th best prospect according to who? Who's been lying to you? Pronman had him at #5 in September before Demko and Hughes graduated (ie, #3 now and would likely put him at #2 now). Also said this:

Screenshot-20200217-192225.jpg

And Wheeler has him at #3, but in the same tier as Podkolzin and Hoglander:

Screenshot-20200217-191755.jpg

Toffoli is a very good two-way winger and deserves this sort of return, but the problem is that the Canucks are not in the sort of position to continue emptying the cupboard.

Moose

Oct 25, 2017
Makar with the primary assist on that tying goal while Gabe Landeskog had the Q.Hughes point.

Moose

Oct 25, 2017

Yeah this season is over. Avs weren't contending this year anyway. They need to add to the top-4 on defense (will be Byram/Timmins) add a third line center and top-6 winger to be true contenders. It would be unrealistic to get even 2/3 of that at the deadline but Sakic needs to acquire one of the forward pieces this year.

Abylim

Oct 29, 2017
Australia

Yeah this season is over. Avs weren't contending this year anyway. They need to add to the top-4 on defense (will be Byram/Timmins) add a third line center and top-6 winger to be true contenders. It would be unrealistic to get even 2/3 of that at the deadline but Sakic needs to acquire one of the forward pieces this year.

I swear it wasn't too long ago mackinnon was saying they had no weaknesses.

Now it's over?

Status
Not open for further replies.