• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
KAPPPPPPPPPY!!!

Godamn right you're not beating that boy in a foot race.

Holy shit what a finish. I had tuned out because I thought it was over until my sister messaged me saying the goal was called back. Hell yes.

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
14CdFsh.gif

DopeyFish

Oct 25, 2017
bouwmeester collapsed on the bench...

game is delayed

edit: game confirmed to be postponed

Last edited:

XMonkey

Oct 26, 2017
Watching the Ducks broadcast and they said he is conscious and has been taken to the hospital.

Last edited:

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait until Jost is in another jersey dude is such a bum.

DopeyFish

Oct 25, 2017
"With 7:50 remaining in the first period of our game tonight, Jay Bouwmeester suffered a cardiac episode and collapsed on our bench after completing his shift. Thankfully, with the quick response of our medical trainers, Anaheim medical trainers and their team physicians, they were able to stabilize Jay. He was alert and moving all of his extremities as he was transported to UC Irvine Medical Center. Currently, Jay is conscious and alert as he undergoes further testing by Anaheim's physicians. We will update Jay's condition on Wednesday morning."

^

Rikalaus

Oct 30, 2017
Gurianov's one timer is great to watch lately. Great to see Benn get a hat trick too. Perry had a great game too

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
man, heart issues are scary. i had myocarditis once, even though i've specifically tried to avoid it (never stress myself too much when sick and so on). nearly goddamn killed me out of nowhere.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
That footage of Bouwmeester is tough to watch, even knowing he seems to be recovering now.

Tip of the cap for all the training and medical staff that assisted him. Whew!

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, we are going to go all in on Nashville without lube. Since our team sucks and we will never win a Cup again, this is what I'm reduced to living for. Dream scenario would be to fire BargainBin and Timmins, appoint a President, hire a new GM, then fleece Nashville hard.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Weber needs to retire and not go on LTIR to fuck over the Preds but not until it really fucks them over. We're talking hiring John Hynes as your coach kind of fucking over.

Status
Not open for further replies.