• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Nick Suzuki has reach the vaunted 35 point milestone, a bar that hasnt been cleared by a Habs rookie since *checks notes* Chris Higgins in 2006.

Christ almighty Habs drafting is woeful.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
5k for cross checking someone in the face? Cool.

Gally got a penalty on this play as well, NHL circus continues

Oct 26, 2017

lol

Also, it's really obvious that the crowd at Bridgestone Arena ain't what it used to be. That's what happens when you're typically garbage at home.

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
14CdFsh.gif

PCfromNYC

Oct 25, 2017
A lot of people are crying foul on the Panarin shootout goal, saying his last motion of the puck made the shot illegal.

Rule states that the puck must be kept in motion towards the opponent's goal line. Replay officials said he did just that and the goal counted.

Fubar

Oct 25, 2017
A lot of people are crying foul on the Panarin shootout goal, saying his last motion of the puck made the shot illegal.

Rule states that the puck must be kept in motion towards the opponent's goal line. Replay officials said he did just that and the goal counted.

The last motion was a lateral side to side move at worst, slightly forward at best. No issues there and anybody complaining about that one doesn't have eyes.

The second-to-last motion, however, is pretty obviously a backward move from what I can see.

I was really, really surprised to see that the goal was counted as being legal.

Hell, even the broadcast centered on Panarin on the bench during the review and he very obviously shrugged/sighed and said "Fuck", looking like he was admitting to the fact that it would not count. When even the shooter doesn't believe it was legal, come on.

With the way the Wild collapsed in the 3rd period, they deserved the loss. And at this point, they are not a cup contender and would do nothing in the playoffs so I am actively hoping they lose games, but this was complete BS in my eyes.

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
Artemi Panarin's 2 points tonight give him 76 on the season. The last Ranger to hit that number was Marian Gaborik in 2011-12.

Right now he's still on pace to hit 111 points, which would be the 2nd most all-time by a Ranger if he can get there, behind only Jaromir Jagr's absolutely silly 2005-6 season.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Can we fire the assistant coaches already special teams are ass.

Fubar

Oct 25, 2017
In regards to Boudreau, the writing was on the wall, but the question is why now? What an awkward time.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Boudreau available?! YES! Thank god the Jets didn't just extend our mediocre at best head coach for 3 more years!

Hang on I'm being handed a note...

Silex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boudreau available?! YES! Thank god the Jets didn't just extend our mediocre at best head coach for 3 more years!

Hang on I'm being handed a note...
I feel for you, calder. When I saw the news of the firing, first thought was 'That sucks for the Jets, they just re-signed Maurice.'

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
EQxXe-OXYAoMjpz

Why didn't they just do a normal logo like this and not that neck thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.